All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
WOW!!! Guys I just login my ECAS and my application change to Decision Made- February 4, 2021 from In process. to find my info check my Signature. Stress free now hope, wish & pray they will request PPR end of this week...god bless
How long after medicals did it show in your Gckey or ECAS? Just to get an idea.

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
I went to Dubai for 3years and after I come back home I make new passport to apply for Canada (family sponsorship) ...will they ask for police report of Dubai ??? Coz I wrote in application form I didn’t visit any country. Maybe this is the reason why my file is not moving from 18month in NDVO please ignore my english and give me some suggestions thanks.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
I went to Dubai for 3years and after I come back home I make new passport to apply for Canada (family sponsorship) ...will they ask for police report of Dubai ??? Coz I wrote in application form I didn’t visit any country. Maybe this is the reason why my file is not moving from 18month in NDVO please ignore my english and give me some suggestions thanks.
You should be honest in your answers. It is very important that you show that you did visit Dubai and that too for 3 years. Mu husband was there for 1 year and we still had to show PCC from Dubai. Don't know if this is a reason why it is not moving.
Try sending a webform with the updated information and hope for the best.

• Sad
Reactions: Manupoudel