+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Did anyone sit for the webinar? Any new update
I did. It was just a readout of rules and regulations already in place by Canadian government, nothing new. It’s more like They just read information that IRCC and government websites have.

Following information was provided

-VACs are operating with limited staff.
-Be aware of visa fraud.
-list of those who are exempt from entering Canada.
-Documents you need to enter Canada.
- Who can request biometrics
- New webform for passport submission
- asking applicants to be patient (as we haven’t been already)

And it was also said that tomorrows webinar will be exactly same.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Hello guys,
can anyone suggest me? There will be issue??? when my spouse went for biometric, the VFS used sticky sticker put the information in front of passport where mention Nepal Passport.then they removed that sticker from front and put it in backside of passport when they reproved the glue/ sticky sticker the glue still remain there, the VFS staff used some strong liquid to clean that glue. but when they cleaned that glue the logo of passport and the words which is passport of Nepal is erased. so my question to anyone who suggest me it's okay to submit that passport if I receive PPR or do I have to inform to lawyer regarding this matter and issue new passport ? anyone help will be appreciate.

Last edited:
Reactions: amindia

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello guys,
can anyone suggest me? There will be issue??? when my spouse went for biometric, the VFS used sticky sticker put the information in front of passport where mention Nepal Passport.then they removed that sticker from front and put it in backside of passport when they reproved the glue/ sticky sticker the glue still remain there, the VFS staff used some strong liquid to clean that glue. but when they cleaned that glue the logo of passport and the words which is passport of Nepal is erased. so my question to anyone who suggest me it's okay to submit that passport if I receive PPR or do I have to inform to lawyer regarding this matter and issue new passport ? anyone help will be appreciate.
I dont think you can buy GOOGONE but try swab of a kerosene oil , it should remove any residues of glues. BUT may leave it s it is if rubbing makes it more visible or suspicious

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos