All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
There is a FB page where they are trying to make a difference. Use the #familysponsporshipmatters whenever you tweet or post on FB or insta. Hopefully someone will see, though we need one for just NDVO!

I don't normally tweet but I have today and if any one can retweet and/or add your own please do.

Reactions: Sam.nanreh

Swall

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
I have email PM and immigration minister 4 times.It is of no use.All we can do just wait. I have been away from my family for 16 months and waiting for interview call.They will take their own time.I am ready for interview all chats and money transfer slips are ready plus i am willing to go to india to attend interview.I don't have to attend but i will.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
I have email PM and immigration minister 4 times.It is of no use.All we can do just wait. I have been away from my family for 16 months and waiting for interview call.They will take their own time.I am ready for interview all chats and money transfer slips are ready plus i am willing to go to india to attend interview.I don't have to attend but i will.
I understand your frustration. I can't even plan to either go to India now. This uncertainty is so irritating. To go or not to go, applying for a job, travelling out of the country all hinges on this and this itself is taking forever.

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
They have an excuse of covid...anything you ask they will throw covid excuse at you.

We need to ask the question why files sent to ottawa are being processed without any delays and nvdo is a blackhole.

why are we being punished for our files to end up in nvdo....make it about nvdo incompetence.

Last edited:

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
In my opinion, you should order yourself, because you only pay $5, but the representative agent will charge you around $ 200-300.
I was thinking the same..I spoke to my agent today and they are charging extra for this I don't know why if we have already paid their fees..I haven't applied before so m bit confused that I don't do any mistake or something

Olive17

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
I was thinking the same..I spoke to my agent today and they are charging extra for this I don't know why if we have already paid their fees..I haven't applied before so m bit confused that I don't do any mistake or something
Hey,
You can get done by yourself or on GCSM services.
https://www.getgcms.com/
Or
Or if you know a permanent resident or citizen it will cost $5.