+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

optimus_prime

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
you got re-medical before or after pre-arrival? Asking because even my medicals are expired
My medical was yet to to expire as i first submitted it on feb 2020. But they send me a remedical and prearrival at the same time and this was a little more than a week ago.

mike2941

Sep 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Posting twitter comment from 'Canda in India' page Date Jan 15 2021....Below comment is interesting for this group. Should we even wait or just forget!!!

"...Processing study permits remains a priority for us...."

Dolce12345

Jul 14, 2019
Has Anyone contacted the Immigration Minister of Canada regarding NDVO Spousal Application.
Would be an excellent idea to contact the immigration minister of Canada regarding NDVO
Something has to be done about this situation as they just don’t seem to care
I don’t think that the Canadian immigration office is aware of NDVO

Reactions: Kamalg

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Would be an excellent idea to contact the immigration minister of Canada regarding NDVO
Something has to be done about this situation as they just don’t seem to care
I don’t think that the Canadian immigration office is aware of NDVO
Are they not even working on spouse applications?..Has anyone received any updates?..

Sam.nanreh

Nov 17, 2019
Background check consists of few different steps.
1:- Police clearance from applicants home country / country of residence
2:- Security from CBSA and RCMP
3:- Criminality

it will show “we are processing you background check” from day one to the last day your application is approved. The only way to know if it’s done and cleared is by ordering GCMS notes.
Ahh okay thank you buddy, I'm july applicant and I called in Ottawa then got from automatic answering system tht they are processing background check ☹

priyadk18

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, on 15th January, got an update stating "reviewing additional documents". any idea, How long will it take for them to review the documents?