+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Sarvesh2720

Dec 12, 2020
Had she received PPR earlier and then medical expired or?
Because in my case I had received PPR , sent passport to IRCC but they returned without visa stamping .I guess its due to my medical expired long before.
Nope in my case my wife never received PPR , she just received remedical on 04th Jan 2021 then followed by pre-arrival on 9th Jan 2021

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
Nope in my case my wife never received PPR , she just received remedical on 04th Jan 2021 then followed by pre-arrival on 9th Jan 2021
Can u plz tell where you uploaded the e-medical sheet which u got from medical center ?
I got medical done yesterday for my child but don't know where to upload. Help me

Karthisubburaj

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Can u plz tell where you uploaded the e-medical sheet which u got from medical center ?
I got medical done yesterday for my child but don't know where to upload. Help me
I think you don’t need to upload the results anywhere the hospital will send to Cic directly.

Sarvesh2720

Dec 12, 2020
I have not uploaded anywhere , it was mentioned in the medical request the physician panel will send the report directly to IRCC

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
How old is your child? Is it the child's first-ever medical for immigration reasons?

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
6 years, 2nd medical .
I hadn't been asked to submit anything for my children. Now I wonder if that is a good thing or a bad thing!!
When had you submitted your application?

jayjay0406

May 24, 2015
Type of application: Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner in Canada

October 3rd 2019 : We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

November 1st 2019 : This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing.

Medical done : October 2019 (Expired last year)

I do not have any update since.

Been waiting since a long time now! Any thoughts or help would be grateful.
Same timeline nothing yet !

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Atleast now they have made it really clear what they prioritize!!!!
Till when would they work on student applications?.Aren't the applications for fall season already closed and classes would have started..Why are they still working on student applications?..We all have been waiting for year or more..They should give priority to spouse applications as well

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
I received the request today. Can you please provide their customer care number ?
THAT'S CIC 18882422100 if you call them and ask them your situation they could suggest you what you can do, or visit NDVO if you close from this office.

Last edited:

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
THAT'S CIC 18882422100 if you call them and ask them your situation they could suggest you what you can do, or visit NDVO if you close from this office.
I called CIC today, they said they can’t view my file as it is processed in NDVO and asked me to reach out to them directly. I tried calling NDVO, but no one answers the call.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
I called CIC today, they said they can’t view my file as it is processed in NDVO and asked me to reach out to them directly. I tried calling NDVO, but no one answers the call.
then you just have to wait like me.... I called also 2 weeks ago, told me the same stuff. I'm (28 Nov 2019 one month before) applicant and my medical expired last December 2019. They told me to wait response from NDVO officer. it's very hard to wait every single day. hopping every day when sun rise there might be good news but when sunset have to be disappoint with same status. NDVO woke like this I never thought about it.. heart broken everyday. it's been 2 years away from my spouse. tuff, tuff,, tuff,,, and very tuff!!!!

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
then you just have to wait like me.... I called also 2 weeks ago, told me the same stuff. I'm (28 Nov 2019 one month before) applicant and my medical expired last December 2019. They told me to wait response from NDVO officer. it's very hard to wait every single day. hopping every day when sun rise there might be good news but when sunset have to be disappoint with same status. NDVO woke like this I never thought about it.. heart broken everyday. it's been 2 years away from my spouse. tuff, tuff,, tuff,,, and very tuff!!!!
And the sad part is they are still prioritizing the student applications. If your medical expired in Dec 2020, they might extend it. They have extended for many applicants.

Reactions: Sambath Kumaar