+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
I received remedial request for my dependents. However, in the request form there is a small error in my kid's last name (misspelt), so can I proceed with this letter itself or should I request for a new one ?

It looks like a typo at their end because I have submitted my application properly.

Also, I had sent a webform long before noticing this error in view dependents section, but it looks like they haven't corrected in their system yet. All other details are correct.

Could you please let me know how to proceed in this case ?

Thank you.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
I received remedial request for my dependents. However, in the request form there is a small error in my kid's last name (misspelt), so can I proceed with this letter itself or should I request for a new one ?

It looks like a typo at their end because I have submitted my application properly.

Also, I had sent a webform long before noticing this error in view dependents section, but it looks like they haven't corrected in their system yet. All other details are correct.

Could you please let me know how to proceed in this case ?

Thank you.
when you received remedial request ? you should contact IRCC/NDVO through Call centre just to make sure.. if it's ok. sometime if you just proceed like that they will ask to fix it 1st..

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Means, your file is waiting to be assigned to the officer. It is sitting in their system but nobody has started working on it.
Thank you and congratulations to you! Now my update is the application is in queue for review. what would be the next? how long to wait for DM?

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
when you received remedial request ? you should contact IRCC/NDVO through Call centre just to make sure.. if it's ok. sometime if you just proceed like that they will ask to fix it 1st..
I received the request today. Can you please provide their customer care number ?

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
I received the request today. Can you please provide their customer care number ?
Hello, when did your medicals expire? My medicals are expiring next week. When I logged in g c key today, the status has changed from medical passed to you do not need medical exam. But I am yet to receive any request for re-medical.

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
Hello, when did your medicals expire? My medicals are expiring next week. When I logged in g c key today, the status has changed from medical passed to you do not need medical exam. But I am yet to receive any request for re-medical.
It had expired long before (Feb 2020).

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
Hello, Finally i got the re-medical request for my child, and i got it done yesterday.
but where i have to upload the e-medical sheet which i have received from medical center ?
i have linked my child application to my old CIC login, but there i am unable to find any option to upload e-medical report for my child .
plz comment so i can submit and end this end less waiting process for my child.

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Hello,
I am not sure what’s included in the review! Seniors in the group please advise!

Not sure about DM either, I am also waiting for it!

Thanks

Thank you and congratulations to you! Now my update is the application is in queue for review. what would be the next? how long to wait for DM?

Hand

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Received this message from the MP:

I contacted Immigration for an update. The file is currently in the New Delhi office. All verifications have passed. Medicals are expired or will expire in Feb 2021. IRCC will request a new medical if they need one. The application is pending final review.

What does it mean that verifications are passed? Security and eligibility?
Hi what is type of file?? Family sponsorship or Express entry??

Sarbesh

Jan 27, 2020
Today at 10 am my spouse received pre arrival letter.
05 July 2019 Candidate
Remedical request on 4 th Jan 2021
Had she received PPR earlier and then medical expired or?
Because in my case I had received PPR , sent passport to IRCC but they returned without visa stamping .I guess its due to my medical expired long before.