+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
So unfair I’m June 2019 still waiting Dm even though my Visa office is not NDVO.
This is really unfair..Why are the applications not being processed in order of AOR..We have been waiting for year with no updates...Not sure why is NDVO not working on spouse applications and giving updates

Nupz91

Dec 1, 2020
This is really unfair..Why are the applications not being processed in order of AOR..We have been waiting for year with no updates...Not sure why is NDVO not working on spouse applications and giving updates
After several follow up with Delhi Immigration, I got reply stating
"You will receive a passport request letter once your application is finalized and approved".
It's being so tough to stay away from ur loved once, I was really hoping to get PPR in December after receiving Pre-arrival letter in November, till date it's just full stop.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
I sent to NDVO emaiL enquiry last week and today they response to me saying..

Dear client

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that your enquiry has been received by the Migration Section, Client Service Unit, in India.

If you are enquiring about that status of your visa application or wish to withdraw your application, please use the online webform. You can also verify the status of your application through your IRCC secure account to find out if any additional information has being requested.

Please note that due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is functioning with reduced staff. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we can’t

• process applications normally

• provide accurate processing times

We request you to be patient. Your application will be reviewed in due time.

Please continue to follow us on social media for regular updates. Click on our Twitter/Facebook/YouTube links below.

is this normal response to everyone when they enquiry and get response ?????? from NDVO???

Reactions: mike2941

Kaurrrrrr

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020

Dear client

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that your enquiry has been received by the Migration Section, Client Service Unit, in India.

If you are enquiring about that status of your visa application or wish to withdraw your application, please use the online webform. You can also verify the status of your application through your IRCC secure account to find out if any additional information has being requested.

Please note that due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is functioning with reduced staff. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

Please continue to follow us on social media for regular updates. Click on our Twitter/Facebook/YouTube links below.

is this normal response to everyone when they enquiry and get response ?????? from NDVO???
They are doing nothing .. jus killing us

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018

Dear client

I got the same response from NDVO

mike2941

Sep 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Good morning! I am August 2019 applicant, my friend who applied for Spouse sponsorship in June 2020 outland got PPR yesterday .. as her filed was never moved to NDVO and everything was done in Canada.
This things will kill us!!!

Shama198727

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019

Dear client

Me too received the same mail