+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Surya1991

Jan 5, 2021
Hello, I'm new to this Group. Does any one know what is the latest news on NDVO.. I'm March 3rd applicant 2020.. Medical, bio done..seems my file is transferred to NDVO.. don't know what's happening next.

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
When I spoke to hospital they said it goes
automatically from our online portal and ircc must have to update it..don't know what's going on..as I am indian applicant Dec19.. what's your time line
Yes the hosptial told us the exact same thing thay they have sent from their end in may itself and IRCC will update on gckey...My spouse application was submitted on 10th feb 2020 and then moved to New delhi visa office on march 9th after that no updated...I have sent multiple web forms to NDVO without any response from them jn return

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Yes the hosptial told us the exact same thing thay they have sent from their end in may itself and IRCC will update on gckey...My spouse application was submitted on 10th feb 2020 and then moved to New delhi visa office on march 9th after that no updated...I have sent multiple web forms to NDVO without any response from them jn return
Ppl are getting ppr and v r stuck in thinking why they haven't received our medicals.. stupidity

Jazzy_12

Nov 23, 2020
I gave the medical in dec 2019 and NDVO sent an email today requesting the medical again. Why?
It should be the time to receive PPR

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Is anyone get interview?I got notes it’s say -recommended interview , but there is no date or time for event.
Hi,
I have few questions.
1. when did you apply for notes? And when did you get it? After how many days?

2. On your GCMS notes on which date it says recommend interview, it show you the date and time when officer made recommendations.

PS. Recommend interview doesn’t necessarily mean you will be summoned for interview, you might get additional documents request or you might get a phone call interview or interview might be waived completely by higher officer.

Files are reviewed by two officers. A regular officer and a higher officer. If both of them think you need an interview only then you will get a call/email for interview. Usually the higher officer almost always follows regular officers recommendations.

if both officers think interview is needed your notes will change to “interview required” from “recommend interview” just like with eligibility, first officer will say recommend passed and then higher officer will review it again and say eligibility passed.

optimus_prime

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Today I got letter for remedical and prearrival. Does prearrival mean that there will be no interview or additional document request?