+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Everyone Please share COPR validity
Can I know your status, has medical extended?
I got my T document validity TIL April 2021
My medicals expired, how do I travel.
What step will be right one?
Totally in mess can you guide me please.

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Can some one advice me, received T document validity until April 30 2021.
Medical expired on dec2020, they have not extended in go key.
How do I travel?
Is any one in same situation.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Can some one advice me, received T document validity until April 30 2021.
Medical expired on dec2020, they have not extended in go key.
How do I travel?
Is any one in same situation.
what is T documents ??? what's it says in t documents ?

Sambath Kumaar

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
Med's Request
27-09-2019
Med's Done....
6-10-2019
I got Pre-arrival on 7th November 2020, till then nothing.
If I check on Gsec still it is showing In Process.
Hopefully we will get PPR at the same time. I got my last update (Pre Arrival) on Nov 4, 2020. No updates since.

optimus_prime

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
I just got a notification on my gc key that they did not receive my medical but it was completed on feb 18 last year and ecas shows that medicals was received. Whats going on? Anybody with similar issue?

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
I just got a notification on my gc key that they did not receive my medical but it was completed on feb 18 last year and ecas shows that medicals was received. Whats going on? Anybody with similar issue?
I did my medical in feb2020..but when I call ircc they say medical is pending...no idea

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry I did my remedical again..sputum test..which came negative in may..still showing medical pending..when I called hospital they said we have sent from our side
We have the exact same case..My spouse did her medical in march first week ,then she was asked to do sputum test and repeat x ray in may 2020..Hospital told that everything is fine and they have sent the reports to New delhi visa office..Hospital told nothing is required from our end and everything is ok..the medical is still not updated..i have been sending web queries to new delhi visa office regarding this since may but have not received any response..Its been 10.months that the file is been in new delhi without any update

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
We have the exact same case..My spouse did her medical in march first week ,then she was asked to do sputum test and repeat x ray in may 2020..Hospital told that everything is fine and they have sent the reports to New delhi visa office..Hospital told nothing is required from our end and everything is ok..the medical is still not updated..i have been sending web queries to new delhi visa office regarding this since may but have not received any response..Its been 10.months that the file is been in new delhi without any update
When I spoke to hospital they said it goes
automatically from our online portal and ircc must have to update it..don't know what's going on..as I am indian applicant Dec19.. what's your time line