+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

mrsBhullar

Dec 8, 2020
Oh that’s great! Nothing to worry about my friend, simply means they sent off a request to the RMO (Regional Medical Officer) to have approval to extend your meds validity most likely an additional 6 months! Either the RMO will grant extension or Ndvo will send you re-meds request

I went through the same! When did your original meds expire?
Meds will expire on Jan 22, 2021 and thank you this is such a relief.

Reactions: VeerRaj

VeerRaj

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Meds will expire on Jan 22, 2021 and thank you this is such a relief.
Yup! don’t listen to those otherwise, you are in good hands. I’ve learned the same situation through my gcms notes which indicated the exact and was granted Approval of extension! Best wishes my friend :)

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Got DM - waiting for PPR, I’m Aug 2019 applicant.
I wasn’t notified about the meds or anything but rather I learned from my recent gcms notes in regards to the extension of meds request.
Congratulations! May i ask when did you get DM?

mrsBhullar

Dec 8, 2020
I wasn’t notified about the meds or anything but rather I learned from my recent gcms notes in regards to the extension of meds request.
I really hope
I am happy for you. I hope before this year ends, you hear positive news from NDVO. Best wishes. :)

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Hello everyone,

Please help me with the following question!

Our file completed 1 year mark on Dec 20 th, and I would like to inquire through MP on what stage is our application!
Since I( sponsor), am currently in India, is it possible to contact MP through email.

Or, if someone can explain the process of contacting MP.

Thanks

Bhattisandeep89

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

Please help me with the following question!

Our file completed 1 year mark on Dec 20 th, and I would like to inquire through MP on what stage is our application!
Since I( sponsor), am currently in India, is it possible to contact MP through email.

Or, if someone can explain the process of contacting MP.

Thanks
Yes, you can contact your MP office. They will communicate through email. They will need your spouse to sign a consent letter to release the information to you.

Reactions: Sonali1990