+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

AVirk90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hi
Anyone is waiting to get their passports back from New Delhi office after stamping?
It’s been more than two weeks since I sent my passport.
All the study permits and work visas getting back in 1 week but not sure the immigrants bisa take more time or no?
Please help if someone knows.
Yes on the same page. Still waiting to get any response/update from IRCC after sending my passport.

Rajinder.kaur

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yes on the same page. Still waiting to get any response/update from IRCC after sending my passport.
It’s very strange, how come so many people send after or on same date received their passports back.
I am really worried now it’s been long time know
Please update if you get any message from them i will update mine too.
Thanks

Reactions: AVirk90

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
DID u deal with NDVO , looks like it? did u follow instructions as how to send via? which courier? May be call them it is worry-full should not take a month to return PPT after stamping !! So far I have not read any 1 got PPT stamped by ndvo ! did u? why they dont prefer family re-unions, its v sad :( Only Imm Minister can fix such things I guess there could be some policies going on!

AVirk90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
DID u deal with NDVO , looks like it? did u follow instructions as how to send via? which courier? May be call them it is worry-full should not take a month to return PPT after stamping !! So far I have not read any 1 got PPT stamped by ndvo ! did u? why they dont prefer family re-unions, its v sad :( Only Imm Minister can fix such things I guess there could be some policies going on!
It's been 10 days. From what I am hearing is they have their hands full with Student permits that are getting issued with priority. Overall they have approved 41000 files on a set target of 49000, so hoping to see most of you on this forum get something before end of year as well.

Reactions: Sonali1990

AVirk90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
It’s very strange, how come so many people send after or on same date received their passports back.
I am really worried now it’s been long time know
Please update if you get any message from them i will update mine too.
Thanks
Just sent you a DM. Thanks

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
It's been 10 days. From what I am hearing is they have their hands full with Student permits that are getting issued with priority. Overall they have approved 41000 files on a set target of 49000, so hoping to see most of you on this forum get something before end of year as well.
Have they released the numbers that 41000 applications were approved..Looking at the updates from NDVO does not seem that so many applocations were approved..hoping we get good news soon

Reactions: AVirk90

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
FAMILY reunion should be and is>> (ONLY in papers) much more important than few other categories. Regardless who pays how many DOLLARS to the GOVT $$$$$$$$$ IF ANY 1 HAS OPPOSING ANSWERS TO THIS PLEASE 1ST READ THIS from IRCC WEBSITE with a link below it :-
Family reunification is one of the three pillars of CIC's immigration program. Canadian immigration policy and legislation have a long tradition of supporting family reunification, which permits both recent immigrants and long-established Canadians to be reunited with members of their family. Under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), family living abroad may be sponsored as well as spouses or common-law partners living in Canada with their sponsor. Persons who can be sponsored in the family class include the spouse, common-law partner (including same-sex partner), conjugal partner, dependent children, parents, grand-parents, children adopted from abroad, and other relatives in special circumstances.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/reports-statistics/evaluations/family-reunification-program.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Olive17 and AVirk90

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Here is the thread on twitter where I found this info.

Yes this was said at CIMM and IRCC committee meeting. As you all know IRCC said it will process 49,000 spousal applications before the end of 2020, about 41,000 to 42,000 thousand applications have been processed and delt with already and they still plan to process remaining 8000-7000 spousal applications before this year ends. IRCC said it is trying its best to meet the goal and they are very confident that the goal will be met in December.

hopefully some of those visas will be for Indian applicants as well.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
1 year anniversary of our spousal application today!! o_O

TheMapleDream

Oct 31, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
You can check it with you pr card number. That is one of the options in the drop down menu
I do not have a pr card number.. but checked with both my application number and UID... still doesn't work..

TheMapleDream

Oct 31, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Ecas is accessible since AOR1, file doesn't have to get transferred to VO for that
Yes was able to access during AOR1 but once the file got transferred I could not access it anymore...