March 28, 2014
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2014
LANDED..........
April 30, 2014
Hi all,

My parents medicals are expiring tom - Dec 17th. Their files were moved to NVDO in Dec 2019 and we are 2019 applicants. Their medicals and biometrics were completed in Dec 2019 since then there has been no update. My parents live in Toronto since long time so not even sure why there files were sent to India. They just completed their security checks last week as an update i got through my MP.

Does anyone know what happens after? there are not updates anywhere in term of next steps. i am worried about their medicals. I have called IRCC several times and since the files are inDelhi, they cant do much, sent webforms to NVDO - No response.

Any insights will be helpful.

Sambath Kumaar

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
Med's Request
27-09-2019
Med's Done....
6-10-2019
Hi all,

My parents medicals are expiring tom - Dec 17th. Their files were moved to NVDO in Dec 2019 and we are 2019 applicants. Their medicals and biometrics were completed in Dec 2019 since then there has been no update. My parents live in Toronto since long time so not even sure why there files were sent to India. They just completed their security checks last week as an update i got through my MP.

Does anyone know what happens after? there are not updates anywhere in term of next steps. i am worried about their medicals. I have called IRCC several times and since the files are inDelhi, they cant do much, sent webforms to NVDO - No response.

Any insights will be helpful.
So my original Medicals was submitted and cleared on Oct 20, 2019. It expired on Oct, 20, 2020.
The GCKey was updated to say Medicals passed on December 1, 2020.
So if I follow correctly, they seem to update and renew Medicals if processing was delayed due to COVID19.
Nothing to be worried I believe.

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
How did you signed up for the webinar? Is there any link or events that we can register.
NDVO will post a link on twitter and/or Facebook couple of days before the webinar. You can register through the link, it only asks for email address and name.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
any update nov applicant? I'm very upset to NDVO coz no update since last month. what's going us on our application ?

mrsBhullar

Dec 8, 2020
any update nov applicant? I'm very upset to NDVO coz no update since last month. what's going us on our application ?
I hear you! on a same boat. They are not even replying to webforms and Canadian IRCC can't provide answers since file has moved to Delhi. Christmas is around the corner, so who knows when we will get to hear from them. Funny thing is they are granting visas to work permit applicants.

Reactions: Sambath Kumaar

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
I hear you! on a same boat. They are not even replying to webforms and Canadian IRCC can't provide answers since file has moved to Delhi. Christmas is around the corner, so who knows when we will get to hear from them. Funny thing is they are granting visas to work permit applicants.
bs that work permit and visit visa they should give 1st priority to sponsorship. our heart and soul is apart from us that is main issues not any other sponsor then spouse sponsor. sick and tired with NDVO.

mrsBhullar

Dec 8, 2020
bs that work permit and visit visa they should give 1st priority to sponsorship. our heart and soul is apart from us that is main issues not any other sponsor then spouse sponsor. sick and tired with NDVO.
I feel you. I have submitted another webform today. I don't know if I will get a reply or not. It isn't easy to wake up hoping today is the day and as day progresses; comes disappointment and it's on repeat. Feels like never ending journey.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
I'm try to submit web form to NDVO can anyone help me what is Consultant ICCRC number mean ? what number I have to fill ? its application number or UCI number ? just confused.

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
Status changed to in-process, I could see a new line added. I believe it's aor2.

AOR - Jan 8
moved to NDVO - feb 18.

So as per my understanding, the next process would be pre-arrival, can anyone let me know how long it might take ?

Reactions: ammuan2020