+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Citizen19

Nov 22, 2019
My application is in queue for final review and does anyone know, how long it takes to get a decision made at this stage.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
can you add your timeline in signature as well
Good advice and request. I said many times to all members to PLEASE ADD your timeline by clicking on your own name on top rt >Signatures. But I can't see this worked :( OK from now on any member who adds his/her timeline will get a BIG LIKE from me + he /she will get top priority if they PM me for any OUTLANDER sponsorship. I always tried my BEST to help from my head or by searching here and there . COPY+PASTE my timeline >>change DATES or other data accordingly. TRUST me it helps myself while say; talking to IRCC, or replying ..On top no one would bother asking me, "Please share your timeline?"
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 in advance + , MY PRAYERS TO GOD that all of us meet our partners ASAP ( As Soon As Possible)

Last edited:

VeerRaj

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Good advice and request. I said many times to all members to PLEASE ADD your timeline by clicking on your own name on top rt >Signatures. But I can't see this worked :( OK from now on any member who adds his/her timeline will get a BIG LIKE from me + he /she will get top priority if they PM me for any OUTLANDER sponsorship. I always tried my BEST to help from my head or by searching here and there . COPY+PASTE my timeline >>change DATES or other data accordingly. HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance
Thanks for clarifying how to add timeline in Signature! All done and completed now :)

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
only for those who are less experts like me :(
HOW TO ADD YOUR TIME LINEs in SIGNATURES ? VERY VERY SIMPLE:-
Copy + paste any one's time line> > GO to your own web page>>click on your own name on the rt TOP>>Click SIGNATURES>>PASTE that was copied from a member you felt was OK>>NOW change your DATES here>> make it good looking as U feel , any way you feel others can see. CHEERS :D;):)

Reactions: p86shah