+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
its an inter caste marriage my parents absolutely don't approve of it we did the marriage without telling anyone.

Now my husband family is aware of it.
can you write an explanation to them? Saying why you have not done a proper marriage

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
can you write an explanation to them? Saying why you have not done a proper marriage

I guess i have to do that but i did attached the explanation letter when i sent my file.

I stated very clearly why no one was invited and our parents doesn't approve of our wedding

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Hi Everyone

I received a letter from new Delhi office, Anyone with the similar situation?

We did a small ceremony because our family don't approve of our marriage due to different culture. I have sent all the pictures of the ceremony and honeymoon . All the hotel booking and call records, We have joint bank account.

Can you please suggest what should I do?

 -Please advise whether you and your sponsor plan to have a traditional marriage as per custom and an elaborate wedding reception. If you have already undertaken, please provide photographs of your marriage depicting all rituals as per tradition; and pictures of marriage ceremony and wedding reception showing the presence of guests from both the sides. 
 -Also provide post-marriage family and outing photographs.

Thank you
Did you apply your own application or you applied through lawyer( agent)??

VeerRaj

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Anyone in here still waiting for ppr after DM? I got DM Oct 29 - still no sight of ppr... my lawyer did not get anything up to this date. Anyone else still waiting? Just don’t understand what’s the hold up.

A007kan

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hey guys i just recieved ppr via my immigration consultant so i believe my wife's file was approved on 7th. Heres my rough timeline

28th june 2019 applicant
Sep - medical
Oct - additional documents requested
After that dead silent till now.

This is such a strange feeling in a good way cuz i have waited so long and suffered extreme depression.

I AM SO HAPPY NOW :)
Same story... who is your consultant?

A007kan

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Anyone in here still waiting for ppr after DM? I got DM Oct 29 - still no sight of ppr... my lawyer did not get anything up to this date. Anyone else still waiting? Just don’t understand what’s the hold up.
U have a consultant?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I guess i have to do that but i did attached the explanation letter when i sent my file.

I stated very clearly why no one was invited and our parents doesn't approve of our wedding
You should
- explain why no one was invited to the wedding
- explain why you guys have not seen each other since the wedding
- maybe get a letter from his parents since they now know
- send phone logs, chat logs

Reactions: Paul09

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Hi Sherin, Has your ECAS status on the PA side changed to "In process", as your file was also transferred to NDVO in Feb?
Unfortunately no. I haven't seen any change on either ECAS or GCKey except for the change in percentage and the number of days. Has yours? If yes, when did you apply?