+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

#godbless

Feb 4, 2020
I paid my RPRF on 2nd March 2020. I was expecting my PPR. And NDVO sent me RPRF request again on 6th November. Did anyone have similar experience?

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Anyone here who got 2-way courier service mail from NDVO. After how many days it took VFS to send personal to pickup the passport for stamping?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
It has happened to me various times. It's something with a pattern of when we click account home from inside the application view. I did it multiple times and whenever I did, it showed me status as App updated.
the best way to tell if you received Ghost update is when you login to the account and see it then and there.
That is still a ghost update.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hello all,

Today i logged on to my gc key and i was successful but as i tried to open the check application link the page got stuck and i refreshed it, and after it refreshed the status changed to application updated( before the refresh it was submitted), after refreshing the page, it went back to submitted. Has happened twice to me till now, one a few days ago and again today. Is this happening to anyone else? Some insight would be appreciated. Also there is no change/update at all anywhere.

Aor:19 December 2019
VO: NDVO
Ghost update. Expect adr or pre arrival within this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saru93 and VJ2012

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Ghost update.
Its an indication that your application is being reviewed and that results in status change ( sometimes visible ) , termed as Ghost update. Status changes back to “submitted “ from “app. profile updated”, the moment you logout and login again.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Saru93

Saru93

Oct 29, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
December 2019
It has happened to me various times. It's something with a pattern of when we click account home from inside the application view. I did it multiple times and whenever I did, it showed me status as App updated.
the best way to tell if you received Ghost update is when you login to the account and see it then and there.
Ok thank you! Appreciate the reply!

Saru93

Oct 29, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
December 2019
Its an indication that your application is being reviewed and that results in status change ( sometimes visible ) , termed as Ghost update. Status changes back to “submitted “ from “app. profile updated”, the moment you logout and login again.
Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot! Yes i hope there is any movement.. its been quiet for me for a long time now..

Tennam

Aug 20, 2020
My wife submitted her passport on 5th Nov and the courier status was updated to Shipment Out For Delivery on 6th Nov. But the Blue dart status later updated to Holiday, Delivery On Next Business Day and today on 9th Nov the status was updated again to Holiday, Delivery On Next Business Day.
Funny thing is she is based in New Delhi, not sure why it is not getting delivered. Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hello all,

Today i logged on to my gc key and i was successful but as i tried to open the check application link the page got stuck and i refreshed it, and after it refreshed the status changed to application updated( before the refresh it was submitted), after refreshing the page, it went back to submitted. Has happened twice to me till now, one a few days ago and again today. Is this happening to anyone else? Some insight would be appreciated. Also there is no change/update at all anywhere.

Aor:19 December 2019
VO: NDVO
Happened to me too. It's a Website issue. No wonder this is happening, they have the worst setup I have ever seen.