+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Sep 28, 2020
did anyone who got the PPR instruction letter tried calling VFS? i tried calling them but i keep getting the "we are busy and call back later " line from them.:(
Did you send an email to vfshelpline as suggested in instructions letter requesting arrangement for payment and pick-up service?
If not please send an email and wait for a reply from vfs.
We also did same :)

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
did anyone who got the PPR instruction letter tried calling VFS? i tried calling them but i keep getting the "we are busy and call back later " line from them.:(
Brother stop making sad faces now ... you got what you wanted ... enjoy the time .. other formalities are just a matter of time... allow some time they would be overwhelmed with callers with so many PPRs coming out...

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
I am 2019 oct applicant e status changed on 21 oct 2020 in process.no pre arrival and no DM AMD PPR .I am worried
Don’t have to be .... because majority of aug/sep and very few of Oct have got PPRs ... hold your emotions for a few weeks ... all will be good.

Kanchanrupani

Dec 20, 2018
Hello Friends..Can someone help me how to check the status on ECAS? Whenever I try I am unable to access it...

Your help would be highly appreciated

Tennam

Aug 20, 2020
Hello Friends..Can someone help me how to check the status on ECAS? Whenever I try I am unable to access it...

Your help would be highly appreciated
1. Use the below link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
2. Check the box at the bottom of the page which says "I have read, understood and agree with the above Terms and Conditions. "
3. In the next page, for Identification Type you can either provide the Application number/Case Number or Client Id Number /Unique Client Identifier.
You can find both of these number in the emails you got from Canada Immigrations like AOR, Sponsorship Confirmation, Medical letter or Biometric Letter etc.

Kanchanrupani

Dec 20, 2018
1. Use the below link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
2. Check the box at the bottom of the page which says "I have read, understood and agree with the above Terms and Conditions. "
3. In the next page, for Identification Type you can either provide the Application number/Case Number or Client Id Number /Unique Client Identifier.
You can find both of these number in the emails you got from Canada Immigrations like AOR, Sponsorship Confirmation, Medical letter or Biometric Letter etc.
Thank you for the response but I tried with the above mentioned it just says we can't find your info du to 3 reasons.. one of the reason it says is if you applied online check your status online... Any idea about this ..I am a May 2019 candidate no update yet...

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Thank you for the response but I tried with the above mentioned it just says we can't find your info du to 3 reasons.. one of the reason it says is if you applied online check your status online... Any idea about this ..I am a May 2019 candidate no update yet...
Are you putting the right information in the text fields? If yes, did you revoke the ECAS access to your profile? If yes, you can only check your status in the GCKey account.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
If u are an express entry candidate then u won't be able to check through ecas