+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

LIZ_2020

Jul 22, 2020
There are some instructions to pay online for transmission service...going through email now
What I understood is to submit it to VFS and they will send it to NDVO for stamping. Not clear though. I couldn’t find any attacement in the email. August 2019 applicant.

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
Received passport request finally. May 2019 applicant
i got my ppr today but having trouble pay for the courier. how did you pay for it? i can see that they have given a link of VFS but it doesn't tell you what to do.i went to the link and now i am confused with what to do. can you please tell me what did you do. can my wife pay for the courier service. she said she want to pay from there if she can.

rgmv

Jun 21, 2020
Congrats all!

What I understood is to submit it to VFS and they will send it to NDVO for stamping. Not clear though. I couldn’t find any attacement in the email. August 2019 applicant.
From what I can tell a separate letter will be incoming from High Commission. That's what VFS page states.

I believe PPR letter is a generic computer-generated letter and they have not changed the wording from pre-COVID times to reflect the 2-way courier service information yet, that's why they are sending a separate letter with a unique code for each person that will allow you to send\receive passport via courier to\from VFS.

LIZ_2020

Jul 22, 2020
i got my ppr today but having trouble pay for the courier. how did you pay for it? i can see that they have given a link of VFS but it doesn't tell you what to do.i went to the link and now i am confused with what to do. can you please tell me what did you do. can my wife pay for the courier service. she said she want to pay from there if she can.
You need to contact VFS global for further information. The email is to not clear.

rgmv

Jun 21, 2020
But the email states that we will have to contact VFS global for further steps.
I edited my original post bhai. It seems the letter is generic in nature since it's computer-generated from a template; instructions in it do not necessarily apply to current COVID times.

I might be wrong, but this is my interpretation of things. We have to wait for 2nd letter before we are able to send courier, that's what I believe. If someone knows different they can correct me.

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
New service charges comes into effect from Nov 1. They might update links tomorrow under 'buy services' tab on vfs india website. OR they might send another email with instructions. Not sure.
Yup. Anything can happen.
If VAC is open then we may be able to submit the passport directly. I’m guessing here.
But according to vfs websit - we have to submit passport with the IRCC instruction letter. Only passport request mail is not enough

RichR

Jul 19, 2019
New service charges comes into effect from Nov 1. They might update links tomorrow under 'buy services' tab on vfs india website. OR they might send another email with instructions. Not sure.
Are you a Sep2019 applicant? I am getting anxious now. I am from Sep2019 and the last update was a pre arrival mail on 17th oct 2020. Still file is under 'in process'. I am getting worried .

Reactions: Naresheera

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
Yup. Anything can happen.
If VAC is open then we may be able to submit the passport directly. I’m guessing here.
But according to vfs websit - we have to submit passport with the IRCC instruction letter. Only passport request mail is not enough
True, let's wait till Monday and something must happen by then.

Reactions: KavyaPrathap