+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Thanks for confirming.

But am asking the file itself moved means do they send out actual file to NDVO or just online they have access to it?

I was just wondering if they mail the actual file to NDVO then it will be lots of time. please somebody correct me that no its not.

And when we give medical, we do not need to inform IRCC right, its the clinic who update it to ircc online?

Anybody please explain.

Thanks for supporting each other.
Once they start looking at paper file at Sydney, some forms are uploaded into the system. Paper file is sent to the corresponding visa office at the time of transfer. I think they send files collectively not one by one. When the paper file package is opened and accepted at the VO, that is when the ECAS status changes to APP RECEIVED. This is why there is a time gap between when they send file transfer letter and status update APP RECEIVED.

waterloo2019

May 30, 2019
June 2019 applicant here !!

The application was submitted on June 17, 2019. We raised a web form request on 17 June 2020 and received an email response from the High Commission of Canada.
It says our request has been transferred to the permanent residence unit and that they are functioning with reduced staff due to COVID.

We had ordered GCMS notes and got them on March 3, 2020. No red flags. Another GCMS notes was ordered on June 10th and got it on June 29th. The third note was ordered on Aug 18th and got it on Sept 8th

Updated 2020/06/05
TEXT RROC REVIEW , CRIM PASSED, REVIEWED SCHEDULE A, FOSS SEARCH , PCC(s). I am satisfied that the PA is not inadmissible to Canada. CRIM Passed . File for Officer review

Updated 2020/07/06
Text : Officer Review Interview Required

We had contacted the local MP's office later in September and according to them Security is complete and there is no outstanding requirements , no mention of interview. The review of eligibility is in progress ( since file is still open)

Not sure how long we will have to wait.

ECAS Status is given below.:

We received PA's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
We started processing PA's application on September 16, 2019. -- AOR 2
We sent PA medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received. -- Med passed Aug 26
We sent PA a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. -- file transfer to Delhi

Reactions: Sonali1990

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Once they start looking at paper file at Sydney, some forms are uploaded into the system. Paper file is sent to the corresponding visa office at the time of transfer. I think they send files collectively not one by one. When the paper file package is opened and accepted at the VO, that is when the ECAS status changes to APP RECEIVED. This is why there is a time gap between when they send file transfer letter and status update APP RECEIVED.
thanks buddy that make sense to me,
They might be scanning the forms online and additional paperwork that we sent with file that they send to NDVO for verification.
One more question I have is that some people get transfer to Ottawa, then some has it to NDVO.
Is there any particular reason.?

Reactions: Sonali1990

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
My last GcKey update is medical review on 26 Oct. 2019 and I didn't receive re-medical request yet.
oh.. well hope our medcial expiry date gets extended too. I saw some people got their medical their medical exipry date got extended. :)

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
thanks buddy that make sense to me,
They might be scanning the forms online and additional paperwork that we sent with file that they send to NDVO for verification.
One more question I have is that some people get transfer to Ottawa, then some has it to NDVO.
Is there any particular reason.?
Some files are approved at CPC Mississauga which was way quicker before Covid. Very straightforward files are moved to Mississauga and if the officer needs further review (like any additional docs), then the file is transferred again to corresponding VO. Second transfer doesnt mean something is wrong .... it's a very normal procedure. This way more than 50% files still end up at the local VO from Mississauga. The only disadvantage is NDVO takes way longer than CPC-M

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Some files are approved at CPC Mississauga which was way quicker before Covid. Very straightforward files are moved to Mississauga and if the officer needs further review (like any additional docs), then the file is transferred again to corresponding VO. Second transfer doesnt mean something is wrong .... it's a very normal procedure. This way more than 50% files still end up at the local VO from Mississauga. The only disadvantage is NDVO takes way longer than CPC-M
Agreed. I am one of that unlucky bunch who's file got transferred from Cpc-M to Ndvo. And they wasted 2 months between doing that.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
I'm Nov 2019 Applicant,
MED-DEC 2019
BIO-DEC 2019
MED+BIO DONE DEC 2010
File Transfer NDVO 6TH Jan 2020
Since then my status is just APPlICATION RECEIVED.
Any Nov 2019 App got their pre-arrival or DM??

Last edited:

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
can some one explain, by updating medical for a person to 27 October 2020 in timeline by ircc,
means the person gets 1year grace period to land. That’s is October 2021 .

As medicals have actually been done and expired in October 2019.

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
can some one explain, by updating medical for a person to 27 October 2020 in timeline by ircc,
means the person gets 1year grace period to land. That’s is October 2021 .

As medicals have actually been done and expired in October 2019.
My medicals are expired on 12 oct 2020 now I have update that you passed medical on oct 27 , 2020, thus it means they are extended for one year and I got DM on same day too