+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Tennam

Aug 20, 2020
Appreciate your response and time..

I am a May 2019 applicant so my medical is expired and the status says you don't need medical.. what can happen in this case .. also I received an update-When I logged in it said application updated and then it changed to submitted... But my status on GCKEY remain same no changes...

How can I check the status on ECAS?

Thanks alot for your support and guidance
You can use this link to check status on ECAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
GUYS, Good Morning everyone. I am a May-2019 applicant and my re-medicals was again done on August-2020. I just got Decison Made.

So you guys are next. Atlast NDVO is working and moving forward. Good luck guys.

AOR-May-2019
Medicals - July -2019
File Moved to NDVO-Aug -2019
Pre-arrivals - Nov 2019
CSQ Quebec- Feb -2020
Re-Medicals - Aug-2020
DM - Oct 2020
Waiting
did you got email asking for remedicals ?

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
My Medical along with dependents expired on 27th September 2020.
Processing Office: NDVO
GCKey still shows 'You don't need a medical examination,will contact.....'
IRCC agent over call said ' Contact NDVO for current status and other details'

Anyone in the same situation? What we can expect next?

rahulgajipara

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
My Medical along with dependents expired on 27th September 2020.
Processing Office: NDVO
GCKey still shows 'You don't need a medical examination,will contact.....'
IRCC agent over call said ' Contact NDVO for current status and other details'

Anyone in the same situation? What we can expect next?
Yes I am.
File Received 2nd July,
file trans NDVO sep 2019
Waiting...

Reactions: faranshakeel

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Not sure if they open vfs...they might accept passports for all once approved at least
I don't' think so. for approved files, I think they will continue giving passport submission via 2 way courier...
Not sure how they will handle the biometrics..
I'm guessing, if Canada Extended the travel restrictions they will again push the opening date. This way they can keep the 2-way courier service to get passports from already approved applicants.

We don't even know if they started sending Instructions to newly approved applications, as they mentioned this service is only for who previously received a passport request letter. :(

ushma rao

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Congrats, So they are working on May and June app now
Finally NDVO has finally started working now. Hopefully the last steps for all of us will be pretty
I'm guessing, if Canada Extended the travel restrictions they will again push the opening date. This way they can keep the 2-way courier service to get passports from already approved applicants.

We don't even know if they started sending Instructions to newly approved applications, as they mentioned this service is only for who previously received a passport request letter. :(
Came across this today on twitter as well as on Facebook. Hope they will start issuing PPR’s to the approved applicants from next week onwards.