+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Kanchanrupani

Dec 20, 2018
Depends which gets expired first, ur medical or passport. If ur medical expires on 31st March and ur passport in Sept. U have to enter before 31st March.
Appreciate your response and time..

I am a May 2019 applicant so my medical is expired and the status says you don't need medical.. what can happen in this case .. also I received an update-When I logged in it said application updated and then it changed to submitted... But my status on GCKEY remain same no changes...

How can I check the status on ECAS?

Thanks alot for your support and guidance

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Appreciate your response and time..

I am a May 2019 applicant so my medical is expired and the status says you don't need medical.. what can happen in this case .. also I received an update-When I logged in it said application updated and then it changed to submitted... But my status on GCKEY remain same no changes...

How can I check the status on ECAS?

Thanks alot for your support and guidance
They might have extended ur medical. You'll know for sure either by calling them or ur gcms notes.

Application updated and then changing back to submitted means ghost update.

To log in ecas, just enter everything correctly. Esp ur application number. If u r unable to log in maybe try to clear ur cache or try different browser like internet explorer or Firefox or maybe try incognito.

Reactions: mm032019

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
On Ecas this is what it says when I enter my details - We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.

Last edited:

Abajaj

Dec 16, 2018
On Ecas this is what it says when I enter my details - We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.
True, I am also getting the same message. Can anyone, who is able to check the status in ECAS, help with how to go about it? Is it only for tracking of paper based applications?

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa