+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

RichR

Jul 19, 2019
I am Sep 2019 applicant. Again there is all silence after the ghost update and pre arrival invitation letter which was received10days back :(

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I am Sep 2019 applicant. Again there is all silence after the ghost update and pre arrival invitation letter which was received10days back :(
you got ghost 10 days after Pre-arrival? did you get ghost before pre-arrival ?

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Atleast you have a Pre arrival ... be thankful .. there are many here who have not seen a status change from app received to in process for months.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi, my wife is Nov 2019 applicant. She is already in Canada since March 2020 - on tourist visa.
Because she is already here in Canada, we think NDVO should send DM/PPR without my wife having to visit India - for stamping.
We already updated her address to Canadian address in ECAS tool.
Should we send email or call to Delhi visa office to get a confirmation or is that a waste of time ?

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hi, my wife is Nov 2019 applicant. She is already in Canada since March 2020 - on tourist visa.
Because she is already here in Canada, we think NDVO should send DM/PPR without my wife having to visit India - for stamping.
We already updated her address to Canadian address in ECAS tool.
Should we send email or call to Delhi visa office to get a confirmation or is that a waste of time ?
If u have already updated the change in address u should be good to go. But if u r not sure whether ircc has updated the above info u could try raising a new webform. No point in sending email to ndvo. They usually don't respond. As for the call to ndvo, the operator says to write an email. Again no use.

And yeah ur wife doesn't need to travel to India for dm or ppr.

Reactions: cecict

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Hi all,
Just saw few DMs. Congratulations to those who received it. Finally wait is over.
Wanted to know those who had DM for their applications recently are your file being processed in NDVO & did you guys file your application from India?
Just getting some idea here. As this may be a good indication that VFS might open very soon in India.
Let me know.
Thanks
Where to look for DM? On GCKey or will they email?

Abajaj

Dec 16, 2018
Thank u, No DM is not a Passport request, i hope that is next. But since VFS is closed now thats gonna be a whole another drama now. Im in Canada app is for my wife.
Cool, thanks for sharing the update. I understand you must have got decision made update in Ecas. What is the status in GCkey? Did you get any ghost updates in last 1-2 weeks?

Last edited:

Kanchanrupani

Dec 20, 2018
Hey Good Morning,

Can someone help me with the following

1. HOW TO CHECK THE STATUS ON ECAS.. Whenever I try it does not give me anything.
2.I am May 2019 applicant any one who rec'd a remdical request coz My status on the website(GCKEY) show you don't need medicals.
3. If you clear your medicals and passed how much time do you get to Land after receiving the PPR and is soft landing allowed?

Would highly appreciate if someone could guide me with the above

Reactions: pt3