+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

faizaanca

Jul 27, 2020
Hello All,
I have sponsored (Outland) my wife last year 2019. Here is the Timeline.

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
  1. We received your application to sponsor on September 23, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 8, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 7, 2019.
Permanent Residence Application Status : Application Received
  1. We received application for permanent residence on September 23, 2019.
  2. We sent PA a letter on November 13, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent PA a medical instructions on November 14, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received. - November 20, 2019
After this I received a letter from IRCC saying that the application has been forwarded to New Delhi Immigration Visa office for further processing. From that day i have not received any updates from the IRCC regarding our application. I am tired of requesting them updates. I have not applied for GCMS yet but I am thinking of applying it this week.

My online account says
  1. We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
  2. You passed the medical
  3. We are processing your BG check. We will send you a message if we need more info
Please guide me what is going on with my application and what should I do next to get any updates from NDVO. Thanks. Good Luck everyone.

PinkaSnow

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hello All,

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 8, 2019.
  2. We sent PA a letter on November 13, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent PA a medical instructions on November 14, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
After this I received a letter from IRCC saying that the application has been forwarded to New Delhi Immigration Visa office for further processing. From that day i have not received any updates from the IRCC regarding our application. I am tired of requesting them updates. I have not applied for GCMS yet but I am thinking of applying it this week.

My online account says
  3. We are processing your BG check. We will send you a message if we need more info
Please guide me what is going on with my application and what should I do next to get any updates from NDVO. Thanks. Good Luck everyone.
When did your application move to NDVO?
From what people have told me, NDVO is very slow in processing applications. They take a long time to do a BG check.

I applied in May 2019, my application was moved to NDVO in October 2019, since then I haven't heard back from them. Add to that the delays due to COVID 19, please do not expect any movement until the VFS offices open up.

Reactions: singleman

PinkaSnow

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Any updates today?
My cousin is currently applying for a visa to Scotland, from what she was told, the visa application centres in India are expected to open sometime between 14th August and 24th August.
As International flights are set to resume from 31st July 2020; I am hoping that will be enough for VFS to open for Canada visa application.

According to a news article published on 1st July, VFS announced restart dates for visa application for 11 different countries,
Let's hope August brings us good news. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: biju56

faizaanca

Jul 27, 2020
When did your application move to NDVO?
From what people have told me, NDVO is very slow in processing applications. They take a long time to do a BG check.

I applied in May 2019, my application was moved to NDVO in October 2019, since then I haven't heard back from them. Add to that the delays due to COVID 19, please do not expect any movement until the VFS offices open up.
My Application moved to NDVO on 25th November, 2019. It's been eight months and i have not received any updates from NDVO. Nothing on my applications have changed. Do you have any idea when will the VFS offices going to open in India. Will getting the GCMS notes help in any way. Thanks.

Canadian_Girl_44

Jun 23, 2020
My Application moved to NDVO on 25th November, 2019. It's been eight months and i have not received any updates from NDVO. Nothing on my applications have changed. Do you have any idea when will the VFS offices going to open in India. Will getting the GCMS notes help in any way. Thanks.
Get your GCMS notes it will help. Helped me and Im on a similar boat as you :). The notes will help you better understand as it seems they haven’t updated online as much for many of us here!

faizaanca

Jul 27, 2020
Get your GCMS notes it will help. Helped me and Im on a similar boat as you :). The notes will help you better understand as it seems they haven’t updated online as much for many of us here!
I am confused with the consent form
Designated Representative's Information - Sponsor (Me)
Applicant information - PA - (My wife's)

Is this right?

Glacier

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hello All,

My online account says
Hi, We are Sept 19,2019 applicant and files was moved to NDVO on Jan 13,2020 and the last status was Application received - Jan 29,2020. We just received our GCMS notes and file processing has yet not started so may be we all Sept batch are still in queue. Need to patient that's all I can say but you can order GCMS notes and hopefully you will receive GCMS notes in 3 weeks as we did. All the best !!

Glacier

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
My cousin is currently applying for a visa to Scotland, from what she was told, the visa application centres in India are expected to open sometime between 14th August and 24th August.
As International flights are set to resume from 31st July 2020; I am hoping that will be enough for VFS to open for Canada visa application.

According to a news article published on 1st July, VFS announced restart dates for visa application for 11 different countries,
Let's hope August brings us good news. Fingers crossed.
VFS global website shows for Canada that it is closed till Sept 30,2020 :(

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
VFS global website shows for Canada that it is closed till Sept 30,2020 :(
I'm sept applicant too. After files being transferred to ndvo, there hasn't been any changes yet. It still shows application received on my online tool.
If vfs global is closed till sept, does it also mean that ndvo won't process any files?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
GC KEYS online service will be unavailable from 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday July 28, 2020, in order to perform system maintenance.
In the past we saw some updates right after this, not sure this time.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
OK everyone has the right to opinions and even right to order notes anytime. But guys think 4 notes files have to read from A to Z , perhaps move from A to B tables or positions. If we all order such notes surely more times will be spent on this side rather than normal speed of files. Of course there is no adverse effect or any retaliations sort of things for any 1 ordering GCMS notes it is our right to know. GCMS is independent from them. It comes from Ottawa . Thus, no worry with the IO. Even if the IO does know, it doesn't matter. It's as per the 'Right to Information Act'. I phoned many times re: file ,guess what? ALL WAS recorded on the GCMS notes. So my opinion ONLY order if it is huge delays/interviews/other concerns.
Dont trust that your call to call center is logged? Here is a copy of notes, I used xxx for privacy:-
INCOMING: 3

Created Date: 2018/1x/xx xx:5x:50

Created By: MF2x8xx

Updated Date: 2018/xx/xx 1x:03:5x

Updated By: MC013xx

Created Office: Montreal Call Centre

UCI: 11142xxxxx

Party ID:

Correspondence ID:

Clients/Parties: PA

Organization ID:

Item: Client Enquiry

Comment(s): Item provided For: CIO Medical for PA and DEP Lang.: Eng

Due Date: 201x/xx/xx

The Only problem for the VO is that they need extra time and some physical work to fetch the File from the location where the file is kept. Employees never like to be overworked.

Here is a copy form a forum:-

"IT is not wise to get your CAIPS file unless there is obviously some problem, with the processing, such as very lengthy delays beyond the published times.

Don't ask for it just to find out how things are going.

Jim Humphries, former visa officer

"iran" <member18771@british_expats.com> wrote in message

news:1129974.1072036189@britishexpats.com...

BUT again NOTHING to worry if you feel like reading what's going on with file for so much long time[nothing heard for many months], OR an interview is scheduled , then go ahead order as it costs $5 only and comes in the e-mail. It cannot have NEG effect on an applicant.
If NDVO would stop sending generic emails when asked for update, none of us will request GCMS notes. If NDVO has a problem with it, so be it. I have ordered GCMS notes because I want to have an idea at which stage my file is so I can plan ahead. What makes me mad at NDVO is that it took more than a year to reject applications when it can be done in early stages. I know that it's one of the busiest VOs but instead of giving priority to international students, it should handle cases by first come first serve basis.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
If NDVO would stop sending generic emails when asked for update, none of us will request GCMS notes. If NDVO has a problem with it, so be it. I have ordered GCMS notes because I want to have an idea at which stage my file is so I can plan ahead. What makes me mad at NDVO is that it took more than a year to reject applications when it can be done in early stages. I know that it's one of the busiest VOs but instead of giving priority to international students, it should handle cases by first come first serve basis.
I understand your feelings

Reactions: jk2ca10