+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
This one is from NDVO,

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that no application in progress will be closed or refused due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as giving biometrics or completing an immigration medical exam, when travel reopens.

Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi will be limiting its operations until further notice. The Migration Sections at the Consulate in Bangalore and the Consulate in Chandigarh are closed until further notice.

For up to date information regarding IRCCs response to COVID-19 follow us on Facebook. As we are receiving numerous e-mails during this time please only email us if you CANNOT find the answer through the information and helpful links on our Facebook page.

Migration Section, High Commission of Canada | Section de migration, Haut-commissariat du Canada

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 021, India

Client Service Unit, Migration | Unité du Service à la clientele, migration-08.

e-mail: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca
How many days we get reply for GCMS notes.I applied last week but no reply yet.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Hi sir I’m sponsoring my hb from Nepal my file is transferred to NDVO on 15aug 2019. Total processing time crus one year on last 03may 2020. I already tried 4times by webform to contact NDVO they are saying “We have verified the sponsorship application and were unable to find information stating that you are the representative for the principal applicant.” I don’t know may be I filled up wrong information plz advise me with correct idea to fill up form thanks you
You have to fill "Use of representative form" and you have to declare yourself as the representative on the form. I'm the sponsor and representative, I don't have any immigration consultant or lawyer representing me that is why I was able to get the information.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
How long after having submitted the application is it best to apply for the GCMS note?

Reactions: Benina

Nov_01

Feb 21, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
01-11-2019
AOR Received.
24-11-2019
File Transfer...
14-01-2020
Med's Request
05-12-2019
Med's Done....
12-12-2019
I just got an update from my MP
That security check has been completed on June 5
Any idea what's the next step
I'm 2018 Dec applicant
you are dec. 2018 applicant
It's almost one nd half year.
What is showing in your application status?

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
You have to fill "Use of representative form" and you have to declare yourself as the representative on the form. I'm the sponsor and representative, I don't have any immigration consultant or lawyer representing me that is why I was able to get the information.
do I need to fill up my hb details in both side I mean , applicant information and enquirer information? Plz suggest me thanks

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Where can I find that form?