+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

cec87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
If Delhi visa office is still working with less staff, we appreciate them. I don't know why not even single person got AOR and any other email from NDVO since this pandemic. I am frontline government employee in Toronto and we still help people. Why NDVO is not responding to any question through web and dont seem like worry about backlog.

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
did anyone sent passport to ndvo in march and got it back recently? or any communication from them?

my passport stuck with them since march 17

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Greetings,

So far, SA, medical and biometrics are done.

I have submitted the PCC from Delhi Police. Did I make a mistake there? Should I get a PCC from Passport Office and send it via web form?

I got my new passport last year and it doesn’t have my spouse’s name on it. Now, while filling up the PCC form on Passport Office website, it ask for the spouse name. I heard that in order to get the spouse name on PCC and if not already in the passport, a new passport needs to be issued!!!!

My application is already in New Delhi since Jan 2020.

Please help!!!!! What should I do? :(

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi can u tell me where we order the GCMS notes
If you are in Canada or know someone in Canada or know some Canadian in your home country they can request the information for you by visiting the official government of Canada website at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do . It takes about 30 days to get the Gcmsnotes and you can see a sample file at https://sample.gcmsnotes.com The legislated time frame to process the Gcmsnotes is 30 days and it can take less or even more and it does not depend on who is making the request (i.e. a friend or relative in Canada or a 3rd party) everyone is treated the same; no one gets any preferential treatment. The amount of time it takes to get the notes is a function of the workload at IRCC and the complexity of the information.

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Agree .. its been over 2 months for me when they said upto 6 weeks ... and PR card application status has been showing in process since then
It’s 140+ days now. I called them.

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
has anyone submitted web form inquiry because you can't travel due to COVID-19 and if you've heard back from IRCC?

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Greetings,

So far, SA, medical and biometrics are done.

I have submitted the PCC from Delhi Police. Did I make a mistake there? Should I get a PCC from Passport Office and send it via web form?

I got my new passport last year and it doesn’t have my spouse’s name on it. Now, while filling up the PCC form on Passport Office website, it ask for the spouse name. I heard that in order to get the spouse name on PCC and if not already in the passport, a new passport needs to be issued!!!!

My application is already in New Delhi since Jan 2020.

Please help!!!!! What should I do? :(
PCC from police is 100% acceptable.. its only the applicants who are currently residing out of India need to request PCC from Indian Consulate (as they cannot reach Indian Police directly). If you are in India, then you must get it from Police. I have not heard of anyone getting a PCC from passport office. Only one PCC per country is required. Also, as far as PCC is concerned, it does not matter if your
passport has spouse name on it .. I got PCC from Indian Consulate in Melbourne .. I had to fill out my spouse name on the application, however it's not added on my passport. Did not have any issues due to missing spouse name on the passport.

PS: since your file has been already transferred to NDVO it means your PCC was okay and you passed criminality, if not they would have requested it again from sydney cpc itself.

Reactions: muscletech

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
PCC from police is 100% acceptable.. its only the applicants who are currently residing out of India need to request PCC from Indian Consulate (as they cannot reach Indian Police directly). If you are in India, then you must get it from Police. I have not heard of anyone getting a PCC from passport office. Only one PCC per country is required. Also, as far as PCC is concerned, it does not matter if your
passport has spouse name on it .. I got PCC from Indian Consulate in Melbourne .. I had to fill out my spouse name on the application, however it's not added on my passport. Did not have any issues due to missing spouse name on the passport.

PS: since your file has been already transferred to NDVO it means your PCC was okay and you passed criminality, if not they would have requested it again from sydney cpc itself.
Thanks for your valuable response. Just in case, Is it ok at this moment if I get a new passport with my spouse name on it as well as a PCC from passport office on basis of that? Would that bring any impact on my application?

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Thanks for your valuable response. Just in case, Is it ok at this moment if I get a new passport with my spouse name on it as well as a PCC from passport office on basis of that? Would that bring any impact on my application?
No it won't make any impact since they have accepted your PCC and moved onto the next step(file transfer is done post criminality check i.e. PCC acceptance) Usually they look at PCC when file is still at Sydney and if there is something wrong, they will request it again ... its very common .. many people get PCC request in early stages of application. After file submission,You don't need to send any additional documents unless there is a major change in your situation that you must report to IRCC. Whatever is insufficient or missing they will ask for it. The delays are everywhere due to current situation. I am waiting for my first PR card and its processing deadline has been changed from 6 weeks to 140+ days.

Reactions: muscletech

Sanj12011994

May 29, 2020
Has anyone received any updates since COVID? I received my pre-arrival letter on Jan 28th and no update since then. My application had reached the 1 year mark today.

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
Has anyone received any updates since COVID? I received my pre-arrival letter on Jan 28th and no update since then. My application had reached the 1 year mark today.
No updates i also got pre arrival in 30th jan with no news yet hope to get some update next month