+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Benina

Sep 11, 2019
I am also same page! June 19 2019 applicant . I am a canDian citizen applied for spousal pr for my husband in india.. file xferes to ndvo on nov 1 2019 and nothing since then. I am almost 10 months completed. I am freaking out. I am also expecting soon in august and hope his file is processed by at least april or may.
Now I'm more worried about the Covid 19 situation getting resolved than our file. Don't know how many months its going to take. Be strong at this time and try to stay positive and happy for you and the baby. It's a temporary situation for us but your baby's entire future is your responsibility.

Reactions: aababuji

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
I am also same page! June 19 2019 applicant . I am a canDian citizen applied for spousal pr for my husband in india.. file xferes to ndvo on nov 1 2019 and nothing since then. I am almost 10 months completed. I am freaking out. I am also expecting soon in august and hope his file is processed by at least april or may.
I think NDVO staff has remote access so, we all must wait till everything come back to normal and that is a hope for now. I am having a so much down time but again to thinking about everyone in the world who is fighting for life so let's pray and keep up our hope to be with our life partner soon!

Reactions: Benina

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
How long is the sponsor allowed to travel out of Canada during application if the sponsor is a PR. I have gone trough some related discussions and the answer was 2-3 weeks at max. Does the current situation get a waiver to that restriction?
Considering the current situation If the stay turns of to be longer than 3 weeks does it negatively impact the application?

Sukhman73

Oct 29, 2019
How long is the sponsor allowed to travel out of Canada during application if the sponsor is a PR. I have gone trough some related discussions and the answer was 2-3 weeks at max. Does the current situation get a waiver to that restriction?
Considering the current situation If the stay turns of to be longer than 3 weeks does it negatively impact the application?
Hi
M applied in June and after 3-4 days m landed to India till Nov after that went back Canada for 3 months.. ON 31 Jan my husband got Decision on his application and got his stamped passport too in March. In March m get back to India again.. At present we both are in India due to COVID situation.There was no issue in between in our application not sure about others.

nraj

Oct 9, 2018
To all COPR holders.

Please be advised that anyone who is unable to travel to Canada to confirm their permanent resident status due to travel restrictions will be contacted.
IRCC Delhi will advise what steps need to be followed in order to travel to Canada after the travel restrictions have been lifted.

nraj

Oct 9, 2018
Please note that travel restrictions for COPR holders have not been lifted. If you have been issued a Confirmation of Permanent Resident (COPR) document and you have not yet travelled to Canada and had your landing interview, you are still a foreign national. If your counterfoil expires prior to the travel restrictions being lifted, you do not need to email us as you will receive communication from our office on the next steps to be taken once full service resumes.

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hi
M applied in June and after 3-4 days m landed to India till Nov after that went back Canada for 3 months.. ON 31 Jan my husband got Decision on his application and got his stamped passport too in March. In March m get back to India again.. At present we both are in India due to COVID situation.There was no issue in between in our application not sure about others.
Thanks for sharing. Are you a citizen or PR?

sonee23

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Whats the use? We can't travel...!
They just want to let us know that if anybody can't land in Canada due to travel restrictions and COPR expires meanwhile, there's no need to panic as they will make adjustments and also inform the applicants accordingly when they resume full service... current situation is not even in their hands

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
To your first question, Yes he/she can stay upto 3-4 weeks without informing the IRCC, if you are you staying longer then that than Inform them through webform
To your second question, No need to panic about this situation. Officers are also well aware of the pandemic and also the restrictions because of that. There will no negative impact on that.

P.S:- my wife also visited me when our file was in process so I am saying that with experience. We didn’t feel any complications because of that. Stay Safe

Reactions: AB__IND