+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

unknowntoknown

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
One of my frnd just got boarding from new delhi. She was with her husband who is PR. Immigration told her that she is not allowed to enter canada as she has COPR aftr her husband talked to immigration and they saw their all documents of marriage and many more things.After 3,4 hours they allow her to catch plane bt she told me that just cancel ur tickets as i had booked my ticket for 22 march. she said u wll not allowed to pass with COPR so guys my husband just cancelled my ticket and i think u guys should too. that’s just recent experience their security is so tight that better to wait till things wll be good.
which airlines was this? Cause the above information is correct that Canadian Border Services said that you can enter canada with COPR. All this is vry confusing. I'm now calling the airlines to get an update

Preet90

Mar 5, 2020
I had a direct flight of 21 march...but unfortunately i cancelled it today because of these confusions . I'll try again tomorrow may be

Amritchahal05

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I dont think so.. Immigration is a big thing and whatever rules they made and that rules same for everyone. Doesn't matter if her husband was with him.
They clearly told her we are not allowing any COPR people aftr that they checked evrything and talk like for 3,4 hrs and thn they got their boarding passes.

Jeetmeet

Mar 17, 2020
They clearly told her we are not allowing any COPR people aftr that they checked evrything and talk like for 3,4 hrs and thn they got their boarding passes.
It means immediate family of PR are allowed and even someone share a link here and 2days before someone shared a video too and in both its clearly mentioned immediate family of PR are allowed. But the thing is we all are in a big confusion.

Jeetmeet

Mar 17, 2020
Or if this is the rule that immediate family of PR are not allowed then they will not allow whether her husband was with her or not.