+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Jay990

May 25, 2019
My wife submitted the passport to NDVO on March 3rd. Seems like NDVO will take time at least 3 weeks. Let me know if some one submitted their passport in this date and got any updates.

Reactions: amit.kololgi

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
if you are in Canada, you can dial 1-888-242-2100 (then 2 1 1 0) to talk to an IRCC representative.
But the thing is the since the passport processing is done out side of canada they are unable to provide any information regarding it. "And the only way is to contact Canadian embassy" else "VFS" as said by them when i contacted them. No other way we can communicate them. Not sure any other way is there for getting a proper answer. when contacted VFS they say we cannot help and only way is canadian embassy and they wont communicate.

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
My wife submitted the passport to NDVO on March 3rd. Seems like NDVO will take time at least 3 weeks. Let me know if some one submitted their passport in this date and got any updates.
Minimum is 3 weeks but it might taken even more then that based on the pace and how active the people are working.

amit.kololgi

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
My wife submitted on March 2nd. I guess we may get around the same time.

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Hello all,

I want your help urgently.My spouse gave her medical exam on 5th March 2020 and yesterday she was informed that she is required to do 3 days sputum test.Today she was told that the results of test would be available only after 2 months.Earlier CIC in medical examination letter mentioned that test should be completed by 26th March.Now since the results would be available in another 2 months do we need to inform CIC regarding this.If yes how can i inform them.My spouse PR application is getting processed in New delhi visa office

Also i already got my sponsor approval letter.Wanted to check will her application be put on hold until the medical is passed or will other processing like background check,security ,relationship check continue

Need your help

Thanks

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Will the Visa suspensions by India affect Canada Visas as well? Any idea?

Applied in Dec 2019. Moved to NDVO on 10th Feb. ECAS status shows application received.
No news after that.

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Hello all,

I want your help urgently.My spouse gave her medical exam on 5th March 2020 and yesterday she was informed that she is required to do 3 days sputum test.Today she was told that the results of test would be available only after 2 months.Earlier CIC in medical examination letter mentioned that test should be completed by 26th March.Now since the results would be available in another 2 months do we need to inform CIC regarding this.If yes how can i inform them.My spouse PR application is getting processed in New delhi visa office

Also i already got my sponsor approval letter.Wanted to check will her application be put on hold until the medical is passed or will other processing like background check,security ,relationship check continue

Need your help

Thanks
Ok first thing medical will be updated when they got the results you don’t have to inform IRCC about that because the physician will do that. Still if you have any doubts you can use the web forum service. Second thing if you are thinking that your file will be processed late because of the medical then you are wrong, NDVO took atleast 4-6 months to process the file and you have just reached the medical stage.
Looking at the trend, people from last year JULy are in the queue now. So just do the medical and forgot about the file for a while.
Don’t take stress about these things. They are not gonna effect your file processing in any way.

Takshi

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hi guys,
I don't know it is true or not due to coronavirus free Visas stopped or not for further processing