AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Congratulations bro and i m also April candidate received file date 8 april 2019 nd second line added on ecas on 12 june no update after that. Medical and bio all done and now what should I do?

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations bro and i m also April candidate received file date 8 april 2019 nd second line added on ecas on 12 june no update after that. Medical and bio all done and now what should I do?
You could be next ... they are attending all files that were left earlier ... your turn may come anytime

mhplraj

Aug 21, 2019
People applying for there spouses, which are on work permit getting there visa within 10-12 days from new delhi and we are not getting it even after pre arrival received 3 months ago and decision made 2 week ago. Is it even close to fair?
Are they testing the relationship through this waiting period because I don’t know about any of you but I am seriously struggling to maintain the happiness in ours.

P.S - We both are high school loves and together from last 8 years. Not a single red flag in my file. No documents ask, no interview from NDVO. So why the wait?
Buddy I know this hard but the only wait out is not to think about file. It’s some thing out of our control. Me and my wife decided not to think about it any more because it brings such a bad mood. And i know it feels really bad because so many people whose file got processed in Mississauga got it in couple of months. I don’t think it’s justified but what can we do.

Reactions: mm032019

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Buddy I know this hard but the only wait out is not to think about file. It’s some thing out of our control. Me and my wife decided not to think about it any more because it brings such a bad mood. And i know it feels really bad because so many people whose file got processed in Mississauga got it in couple of months. I don’t think it’s justified but what can we do.
Exactly!!!
Not thinking about it is the best we can do to help ourselves ... I am also trying to distract my mind away from this whole thing ... overthinking is only self torture... its not beneficial for us in any way .. no doubt it feels really sad but what can we do atlast

Reactions: mhplraj

Pruthvi

Sep 17, 2017
Hi,

My application received at CPC - sydney on Dec 06, 2019 and got SA approval Biometrics and medicals done and it got updated on ecas and Gckey and my file transferred to NDVO(New delhi) on feb 26th. How long it will take from now to get the DM on my application.

when i see this forum i see may/june 2019 applicants are receiving the DM other than that any September or October or November applicants got the DM?

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Just a quick question:
Is DM just reflecting as PR Application status on ECAS or is there another line added once DM is updated? I mean the last line in bullets

mhplraj

Aug 21, 2019
Hi,

My application received at CPC - sydney on Dec 06, 2019 and got SA approval Biometrics and medicals done and it got updated on ecas and Gckey and my file transferred to NDVO(New delhi) on feb 26th. How long it will take from now to get the DM on my application.

when i see this forum i see may/june 2019 applicants are receiving the DM other than that any September or October or November applicants got the DM?
2-3 months if you are really lucky or 6-7 months.

sonee23

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
I am so frustrated at NDVO processing … someone got DM on Jan 25 and they sent PPR on Jan 27 … I can't understand why are they sleeping now. People have been waiting foe over two weeks for PPR … this is ridiculous :mad::mad::mad:

And I think its happening for the first time in IRCC history

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...