+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
People applying for there spouses, which are on work permit getting there visa within 10-12 days from new delhi and we are not getting it even after pre arrival received 3 months ago and decision made 2 week ago. Is it even close to fair?
Are they testing the relationship through this waiting period because I don’t know about any of you but I am seriously struggling to maintain the happiness in ours.

P.S - We both are high school loves and together from last 8 years. Not a single red flag in my file. No documents ask, no interview from NDVO. So why the wait?
Don’t confuse between spouses getting visa for people on work permit as it is not sponsorship application and they are not getting PR, they are getting a TRV with open work permit only. When the sponsor is a PR or citizen of Canada then the spouse also get PR. Work permit applications are easy to process as there are not many steps involved unlike PR application.

sonee23

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Don’t confuse between spouses getting visa for people on work permit as it is not sponsorship application and they are not getting PR, they are getting a TRV with open work permit only. When the sponsor is a PR or citizen of Canada then the spouse also get PR. Work permit applications are easy to process as there are not many steps involved unlike PR application.
Yeah work permit guys and students are just like tenants in Canada ... plus they have to struggle hard for many years here to get PR, and still not knowing whether they will be approved after years of hard work... on the other hand, by giving you PR Canada makes you family giving many rights that are only for citizens or permanent residents .... so our comparison to students and work permits doesnt make sense
But the spousal sponsorship processing at Mississauga is surely a thing to notice ... its very unfair how its done at NDVO... I don't even know how they select because I am reading people have had 7-8 years of relationship whereas I know many who engaged just last year and got PR in 2 months from Mississauga

shopnilp

Jun 15, 2019
Hello guyz .
My AOR 7 September 2019 applied under EE....My file got transferred to ndvo in october....So just wanted to know how to get details about current profile update on ECAS....When I try using ECAS it showing no update found.
Can I help me how to see updates on ECAS

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Hello guyz .
My AOR 7 September 2019 applied under EE....My file got transferred to ndvo in october....So just wanted to know how to get details about current profile update on ECAS....When I try using ECAS it showing no update found.
Can I help me how to see updates on ECAS
ECAS is not available for EE category mate. You should make an account on Gckey for further updates.

sonee23

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Its not only work permit spousal forum any file that is transferred to Mississauga they are getting there PR in 5-6 months irrespective of type of application. Not only Mississauga but also other VO after getting DM they are getting there PPR in 1 week to maximum. Only files moved to NDVO has this issue.
That's very right … no other VO wait is over 1 week after DM

cec87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
My sponsership file received on 27 Jan 2020. I do have question. My application shows application received on ecas. Ndvo starts processing application as per received dates or start processing as per submitted dated.
I submitted my application on 2nd October 2019 and after medical and biometric they transfered my file to ndvo, so they received on 27 Jan 2020

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
My sponsership file received on 27 Jan 2020. I do have question. My application shows application received on ecas. Ndvo starts processing application as per received dates or start processing as per submitted dated.
I submitted my application on 2nd October 2019 and after medical and biometric they transfered my file to ndvo, so they received on 27 Jan 2020
According to application received date Sydney ... doesn't matter when it was transferred ... it's also possible applications from two months can be mixed up a little, but most likely you will be updated with your Oct group