+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Sowmya Sridhar

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
yeahhh but if you look at MP email its says right now they are processing file in 12 months prior
looking at previous responses, it looks like we can expect DM & PPR only after PA.. which unfortunately I havn't received yet. R u sure u havn't received PA.

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi everyone, need someone's help to understand my situation better: I received an update in the online account that my file is transferred to New delhi Visa office for further processing. It was sent to Mississauga office on Dec 31 and after a month and half they sent it to New delhi. In the ECAS, PA side changed back to In process from app received.
Is anyone in this group with the same experience or would know if something like this is normal? Has anyone been through the same situation in this group?
My timeline:
App received- Nov 18
AOR1- Dec 18
Sponsor approval- Dec 20
Med and Bio completed- Dec 21
File transfer to Mississauga- Dec 31
PA side changed from in process to app received - Jan 7
File transfer to New delhi- Feb 18
PA side changed back to In process - Feb 19

Reactions: chandra415

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hi everyone, need someone's help to understand my situation better: I received an update in the online account that my file is transferred to New delhi Visa office for further processing. It was sent to Mississauga office on Dec 31 and after a month and half they sent it to New delhi. In the ECAS, PA side changed back to In process from app received.
Is anyone in this group with the same experience or would know if something like this is normal? Has anyone been through the same situation in this group?
My timeline:
App received- Nov 18
AOR1- Dec 18
Sponsor approval- Dec 20
Med and Bio completed- Dec 21
File transfer to Mississauga- Dec 31
PA side changed from in process to app received - Jan 7
File transfer to New delhi- Feb 18
PA side changed back to In process - Feb 19
Happened to many applicants, including myself, its normal ... difference is that the real wait game starts at NDVO ... so fill yourself up with lots of patience
ECAS will change back to APP REC again once your file reaches NDVO

Do you see Line 2 added saying We started processing?

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Happened to many applicants, including myself, its normal ... difference is that the real wait game starts at NDVO ... so fill yourself up with lots of patience
ECAS will change back to APP REC again once your file reaches NDVO

Do you see Line 2 added saying We started processing?
Yes, I see that line added today. Does that mean anything?

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Can you share your timeline? Have you received any update or dm or ppr?
MAY 23 applicant ... DM with the May batch
My file was initially transferred to Mississauga in Sept ... took 6 months
NDVO process in batches according to App Received date in most cases
But some people from April/May are still waiting without any update