File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
I see .. do you see Line 2 added? When did they start processing according to that?
I am in weird situation... my status changed to "in process" about a month ago, but I don't see Line 2 added until now
Yes, I got line added, but line was added when file transferred from Sydney to CPC-M, not when CPC-M transferred to NDVO
According to the line "Started processing on Jan 9th" - > But this is nothing because as I said this was added when transferred to CPC-M and now status is back to "APP Received" form 2+ weeks

hk103

May 27, 2019
Hello everyone,
Are there any May 2,2019 applicants (or May Ist week) who have received pre-arrival in November but still waiting for Decision made (DM)and Passport request (PPR).

Thanks

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
  1. We received PA name 's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
  2. We started processing PA name 's application on September 16, 2019.
  3. We sent PA name medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent PA name a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
this is what ECAS says. The file was sent to New Delhi on Aug 30th. We received that letter in the cic account. After that we didn't receive any updates.
Hi, after Medical results have been received you did not receive confirmation about Medical passed? your reply would be appreciated dear!

vikash_vimal

Star Member
May 26, 2018
SO for my understanding can you brief me about my profile.

AOR 3 dec
MEd cleared 23 Dec
Biometrics 27 Dec
File transferred to NDVO 30 JAN
Express entry candidate

When should i expect my PPR

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hello, all applicants who's file has been moved to NDVO and waiting forever, you can go to Canadian Immigration Minister Marco Mendicino's Facebook page and find his post from Feb.11 on Radio FM 93.1 and comment on your frustration about taking so long to process at NDVO. I have done main. It will come to his attention directly and we can have our valentine here sooner than ever!
Marco Mendicino
Member of the Canadian House of Commons
Description
Marco Mendicino PC MP is a Canadian Liberal politician, who was elected to represent the riding of Eglinton—Lawrence in the House of Commons of Canada in the 2015 federal election. On November 20, 2019, Mendicino became the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. Wikipedia

Born: July 28, 1973 (age 46 years)
Nationality: Canadian

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
SO for my understanding can you brief me about my profile.

AOR 3 dec
MEd cleared 23 Dec
Biometrics 27 Dec
File transferred to NDVO 30 JAN
Express entry candidate

When should i expect my PPR
Most people in this thread are comparing their timelines from spousal sponsorship, as the processing is done in batches, so we just share our updates related to the same group of applications
I don't think anyone in this thread will be able to provide insight for EE because the processing is totally different
I read there is WhatsApp group for EE candidates .. try to search for that … it may be helpful

Reactions: aababuji

biju56

Jan 16, 2020
Received PPR

Timeline: App Received: April 11
Moved to NDVO: Oct 14
Pre-Arrival: Nov 13
Ghost Update: Feb 3
Decision Made: Feb 4
PPR Feb 13

Since my spouse is already in Canada, an option has been provided to submit at Ottawa office. Two questions:

1. How many weeks does it take to get passports returned from Ottawa office?
2. Anyone who completed landing at Etobicoke Visa office recently. What’s the usual timeline to get an appointment?

Thank You!
Congratulations Brother!
How did your spouse came to canada? Through visitor visa?

JenR

Feb 7, 2020
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
enter 2 for number of applicants....