Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
Hello,
I ordered CAIPS notes back in Jan and received them today. Would these show if there was any reason for the Officer to doubt the relationship? the last note from the officer says additional documents requested, and decision awaiting based on these documents. We sent these back in Nov, but the notes says additional documents received. However, the officer's notes are not updated. Should i assume it's because the officer hasn't reviewed them or hasn't finished reviewing them?

Any help/comment on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Hello,
I ordered CAIPS notes back in Jan and received them today. Would these show if there was any reason for the Officer to doubt the relationship? the last note from the officer says additional documents requested, and decision awaiting based on these documents. We sent these back in Nov, but the notes says additional documents received. However, the officer's notes are not updated. Should i assume it's because the officer hasn't reviewed them or hasn't finished reviewing them?

Thank you!
I think if you have ordered the caips notes than you already have taken the advice from the lawyer. And I don’t think anyone here will gave you more accurate advice than a professional person.

Other think I would say is that chances for rejection in marriage case are minimal. Only thing a officer can do to you is to make you wait for little more time than usual. Secondly your caips notes last review from the officer said that he didn’t review the new information provided by you. So according to me you should wait for little more time. Something good will happen soon for you. Have faith and patience.

sonee23

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hello,

Thank you!
Same here … no update after providing additional photos early January
I have read that additional docs usually not reviewed quickly for many people … no idea what's their strategy behind this