+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

May6applicant

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
i think it is more of that it is the holiday season. and embassy's follow the canadian and local holidays so i am putting low expectations on any updates until 1st week of January. My sister was issued a study visa on 3rd week of Dec but it got stuck in the embassy over the holidays and arrived January 2nd week.
I agree with u! But if we see other visa offices they were pretty active until last week. However ndvo stopped giving decision made in October. Anyhow, it is what it is! Can't change anything :( I was really hoping to be together with my hubby for new year. I guess ain't gonna happen!

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
hmmm. I wonder why ndvo not giving visas but other visa offices are still working pretty actively? I wish if we were all told the truth by ndvo so we can relax and not wait so eagerly:(.. it's a waiting game now and let's wait for January!
NDVO is giving out PPR to people . But looks like they are a bit backlogged. I received my PPR on Dec 9th

Reactions: av24

Saini1993

Oct 15, 2019
Hi everyone
My processing of file was updated on 22 November but till now I haven’t receive any update regarding pre arrival
Is anyone is in a same boat ?
Thanks

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
i think it is more of that it is the holiday season. and embassy's follow the canadian and local holidays so i am putting low expectations on any updates until 1st week of January. My sister was issued a study visa on 3rd week of Dec but it got stuck in the embassy over the holidays and arrived January 2nd week.
Its normal … my cousin received PPR over 2 months after her interview,,,, when decision is made on the spot by the officer
There was no reason to delay her PPR. This happened in the month of August.. the time when there are no visa quota or
holiday season issues.

So people who have received pre-arrivals must relax because that's how majority of files are handled at NDVO.
No idea about other embassys

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
may 9th applicant. And pre arrival on 23 oct. nothing after. We are in same boat.
I am telling you guys our files are ok. We are done with file processing. Per year quota thing is real. Believe it or not we all gonna get ppr and decision made in first week or later in jan 2020