Medical passed- June 22
File transfer to NDVO- October 9
Line 2 added to ECAS- October 23
Pre arrival services letter - November 16

Reactions: mm032019 and Kugzi

Aef014

Oct 30, 2019
Hi!
Please check your ECAS, they will add a line on the online tool saying we have started processing your application on so n so date.

I never received any email from new Delhi Visa office, they just added a line on ECAS.
Good luck
Hi is your ecas working? Have you checked recently

Gur dalip

Sep 24, 2019
hello everyone
I know the fact every case is different but my timeline is very close to you guys .
Application received 22 may 19
Med done =29 July
Biometric done =17 aug
file transfer to NDVO= 15 oct
Start processing= 25 oct
When should I expect any other update on my file ????

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
hello everyone
I know the fact every case is different but my timeline is very close to you guys .
Application received 22 may 19
Med done =29 July
Biometric done =17 aug
file transfer to NDVO= 15 oct
Start processing= 25 oct
When should I expect any other update on my file ????
I am May 23 applicant.
As far as I have noticed from the posts in this forum, Late April applicants who got their files transferred to NDVO in early October are receiving pre-arrival letters now.
As per your timeline, its close to that stage of application process. Could be end of this month or you may see some update in December.
I got that idea by looking at others' posts and timelines. So I am also hoping to see an update in the coming weeks, but I don't wanna stick to this idea because you never know what's happening in NDVO, there's no specific timeline followed.

Last edited:

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi congratulation. But I don't believe that about visa quota for this yars is finished. Because many people are getting visa every signal day.
Im just telling you all what the visa officer told me, its probably NDVO that won't be giving out any visas until january as told by the officer. I'm eager to go back than anything else but it is what it is you know, can't force them to give me a visa.

Akup.patel

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Im just telling you all what the visa officer told me, its probably NDVO that won't be giving out any visas until january as told by the officer. I'm eager to go back than anything else but it is what it is you know, can't force them to give me a visa.
You are right but let's see what happen. We have to just pray and wait.

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
I dont believe that.becose every signal day pepeol are getting visa .
Where?
I've come across few who got their ppr but from mississauga. NDVO is different and processes applications from nepal bhutan afganistan and idk maybe a few more plus looking at how many people apply every year in just india itself it sort of makes sense to put a cap on it otherwise applicants from ndvo itself will take up so many visas every year. Plus the quota thing is true, every type of application got one. Looking at how it takes atleast 8-10 months(mimimum) they probably sorted out how many a year cam be given.

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Pr
You are right but let's see what happen. We have to just pray and wait.
Praying everyday mate, im eager to go back and resume my life its been way to long. So this thought of not issuing visa till jan is affecting me the most haha but lets see.

Gur dalip

Sep 24, 2019
I am May 23 applicant.
As far as I have noticed from the posts in this forum, Late April applicants who got their files transferred to NDVO in early October are receiving pre-arrival letters now.
As per your timeline, its close to that stage of application process. Could be end of this month or you may see some update in December.
I got that idea by looking at others' posts and timelines. So I am also hoping to see an update in the coming weeks, but I don't wanna stick to this idea because you never know what's happening in NDVO, there's no specific timeline followed.
Does pre arrival shows on gckey or ECAS ?