My timeline is as per below

Application recieved 10 April 2019
AOR 03 May 2019
Sponsor approval and Biometric request 11 June 2019
Medical request 12 June 2019
Medical Passed 17 June 2019
File transferred to CPC- Mississauga 19June 2019
File transferred from CPC-M to New delhi visa office 02 July 2019

My question : Do file transfer from CPC-M to NDVO take the same time for processing as to from CPC- Sydney directly to NDVO?

Also any idea on the current trend of processing time at NDVO?

Is there any chance of faster processing time if it is transferred from CPC-M to NDVO and not directly from CPC-Sydney to NDVO?

Anyone with similar situation?

Hi Ajitk , just wondering any progress on your file yet .

JPurba

Jan 22, 2018
Bangalore

AOR 03 May 2019

My question : Do file transfer from CPC-M to NDVO take the same time for processing as to from CPC- Sydney directly to NDVO? - There is no difference in that, file processing time is same..

Also any idea on the current trend of processing time at NDVO? - NDVO is currently processing Jan-Feb files, most of the Jan are completed.. your AOR is May so expect your processing around Oct end or November starting..

Is there any chance of faster processing time if it is transferred from CPC-M to NDVO and not directly from CPC-Sydney to NDVO? No, all files are treated in same fashion.

JPurba

Jan 22, 2018
Bangalore

AOR 03 May 2019

My question : Do file transfer from CPC-M to NDVO take the same time for processing as to from CPC- Sydney directly to NDVO? - There is no difference in that, file processing time is same..

Also any idea on the current trend of processing time at NDVO? - NDVO is currently processing Jan-Feb files, most of the Jan are completed.. your AOR is May so expect your processing around Oct end or November starting..

Is there any chance of faster processing time if it is transferred from CPC-M to NDVO and not directly from CPC-Sydney to NDVO? No, all files are treated in same fashion.

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019

AOR 03 May 2019

I do not know how you are saying that Jan cases are completed... I am a Jan applicant transferred to NDVO in Apr. Got Pre arrival on 29th May after which there is complete silence.

Ideally there is no specific time frame for NDVO processing depends on each case though.

JPurba

Jan 22, 2018
Bangalore
I do not know how you are saying that Jan cases are completed... I am a Jan applicant transferred to NDVO in Apr. Got Pre arrival on 29th May after which there is complete silence.

Ideally there is no specific time frame for NDVO processing depends on each case though.
Dear I said most of the cases are finished, your might be something different, have you ordered gcms notes ? Also in my groups I have seen most of Jan got PPR. There are Dec Nov cases also which are still pending, we can't predict 100%. But yes what I said is true

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Dear I said most of the cases are finished, your might be something different, have you ordered gcms notes ? Also in my groups I have seen most of Jan got PPR. There are Dec Nov cases also which are still pending, we can't predict 100%. But yes what I said is true

AOR 03 May 2019

Hi there
I have similar situation
May 3rd file received
AOR on June 25th
June 25th biometric
June 28th medically
BGC in process no idea exact date when started
SA approval July 2nd / DM
File transferred to ND on July 8th
Started processing in ND on July 17th

After this nothing yet , any idea what could be next?

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
There has been no update on my ECAS ever since my medicals were done. After that i did biometrics and the file was transferred but i don't see anything after "Medicals results have been received". Is it the same for everyone here or has it been updated after each step.

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
There has been no update on my ECAS ever since my medicals were done. After that i did biometrics and the file was transferred but i don't see anything after "Medicals results have been received". Is it the same for everyone here or has it been updated after each step.
Yes , mine is same way as well no idea how fast they can do !