+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
I've done medical exam on 21-March (Medical request was received on 22-Feb).

Yesterday GC Keys was showing "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.".

Today it changed to "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details. ".

Does anyone has idea what is going on?

Reactions: newbulu

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
I've done medical exam on 21-March (Medical request was received on 22-Feb).

Yesterday GC Keys was showing "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.".

Today it changed to "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details. ".

Does anyone has idea what is going on?
You did an upfront medical? From where? It depends upon the medical panel you have choosen, some sends the report in 6-7 working days to NDVO. Check with the hospital if they sent or not.

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
You did an upfront medical? From where? It depends upon the medical panel you have choosen, some sends the report in 6-7 working days to NDVO. Check with the hospital if they sent or not.
I received medical request for spouse sponsorship. For medical i went to KD hospital, Ahemdabad

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Hello if anyone could help or suggest.....
I am June 2019 applicant and the last update i received was medical request for me and my spouse on 22 feb 2022 and the medicals passed on 8 march 2022. I was expecting to get ppr soon after I pass the medicals but I haven't. Don't know wat to expect with ndvo.
Should I order gcms notes or wait for update ? N will ordering gcms notes effect the processing?

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Hello if anyone could help or suggest.....
I am June 2019 applicant and the last update i received was medical request for me and my spouse on 22 feb 2022 and the medicals passed on 8 march 2022. I was expecting to get ppr soon after I pass the medicals but I haven't. Don't know wat to expect with ndvo.
Should I order gcms notes or wait for update ? N will ordering gcms notes effect the processing?
Please wait. Rarely any one has received PPR since January 2022.

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hlo
I wana ask about pcc as we require pcc from police station or passport pcc kindly let me clear because we finished our interview on 22 of march and they are satisfied now we got remedical, pcc and schedule A form request.

Ty

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Hlo
I wana ask about pcc as we require pcc from police station or passport pcc kindly let me clear because we finished our interview on 22 of march and they are satisfied now we got remedical, pcc and schedule A form request.

Ty
Any will work

Jules105

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
Is anyone still awaiting remedical/re-PCC requests after interview done more than a month back??? Still stuck with a pre arrival mail.

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Dear All,
I have contacted to MP and got this response “
Eligibility passed for Mr. Faraz

Criminality and Medical passed

Biometrics were received

Security has not started “

my question is earlier she responded that I’m scheduled with an interview so How come I met the eligibility requirements. Does this mean that she’s lying or what ?
Please advise !!