+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hello my friends, if anyone can tell me after I sent requested documents which was RPRF fee and updated PCC my status on new tracker showing background, eligibility, Medical all completed and BIO Received This I am seeing from last 3 weeks.will IRCC ask anything else? How long to wait for PPR request? Are they going to call or will sending the email?
Thank you In an advance!

Reactions: Iluvindia

Sharma13

Oct 22, 2021
Hi everyone, I have few question about interview at NDVO. How long did it last i.e 30 mins or longer? Was there only one visa officer or more ? Any insight will be helpful.

Bhattisandeep89

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hi everyone, I have few question about interview at NDVO. How long did it last i.e 30 mins or longer? Was there only one visa officer or more ? Any insight will be helpful.
Duration is dependent upon your file and complexity of your application.Ours was about 30 minuets and they called sponsor as well. But I have heard people having interviews lasting for about 2 hours. So, be prepared, know your file and your spouse inside out but also be genuine. Take as much evidence as you can physically hold without dropping to floor. Lol. And be confident.
Usually there is only 1 officer conducting the interview.

Sharma13

Oct 22, 2021
Duration is dependent upon your file and complexity of your application.Ours was about 30 minuets and they called sponsor as well. But I have heard people having interviews lasting for about 2 hours. So, be prepared, know your file and your spouse inside out but also be genuine. Take as much evidence as you can physically hold without dropping to floor. Lol. And be confident.
Usually there is only 1 officer conducting the interview.
Thanks for a quick reply. Did they cross checked answers with sponsor? If you don't mind, what kind of questions they asked?

Bhattisandeep89

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for a quick reply. Did they cross checked answers with sponsor? If you don't mind, what kind of questions they asked?
They only asked a couple questions from sponsor and yes they did cross check them with PAs. Questions were based on important dates, sponsor's background, how sponsor immigrated. Also about sponsor's family, sponsor's occupation, address, where do they live and with whom and then bunch of personal questions that are very specific to our file which I am not able to disclose.

Sharma13

Oct 22, 2021
They only asked a couple questions from sponsor and yes they did cross check them with PAs. Questions were based on important dates, sponsor's background, how sponsor immigrated. Also about sponsor's family, sponsor's occupation, address, where do they live and with whom and then bunch of personal questions that are very specific to our file which I am not able to disclose.
Thanks Sandeep. these details are very helpful.

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019

My interview was 2 hours long and they asked bunch of questions regarding our past and current situation. our file wasn't complex at all first marriage, no kids involved but the officers are really keen.

Go through your forms what you wrote the information should match, they interviewed both of us separately and asked the same questions. Officer kept saying stuff which didn't make any sense pretty much officer was trying to see if our answers change.

Be prepared, Good luck.

Reactions: Sharma13

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Your interview was in January 2022 and you didn’t receive DM? I guess you are through with re-medical &/or PCC?
My interview was on feb 14th, as you said I have completed Medical and PCC and waiting .. wanted to know if any jan interview applicants received updates.

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
My interview was on feb 14th, as you said I have completed Medical and PCC and waiting .. wanted to know if any jan interview applicants received updates.
NDVO will send PPRs in bulk anytime in the April 2022 for all the applicants waiting.

Sharma13

Oct 22, 2021
My interview was 2 hours long and they asked bunch of questions regarding our past and current situation. our file wasn't complex at all first marriage, no kids involved but the officers are really keen.

Go through your forms what you wrote the information should match, they interviewed both of us separately and asked the same questions. Officer kept saying stuff which didn't make any sense pretty much officer was trying to see if our answers change.

Be prepared, Good luck.
Thanks for the help. Was there only one officer or more?