+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
just received update, interview scheduled for next month. What does it mean by book your test for DNA sample collection? Is this by default error saying that your interview is scheduled?
Hope you are speaking about 2 things here interview and DNA test.

DNA test - this is coming for everyone by default some issue in new portal. Unless you are sponsoring for any child you dont need to worry
Interview - You have received request from NDVO for interview means please make arrangements to be present on that day.

Reactions: Vrijesh

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
We also got date for interview

We both did love marriage without consent of parents but we didn't take permssion from court as well as we haven't disclose our marriage to them

Let me tell does it work

We have all the proofs of our relationship like 7 year chat as well as western union receipts.

I was in the same boat, I accompanied my husband for the interview. they interview us both separately it was 2 hour long and the officer asked so many questions. even after the interview she wasn't satisfied but i just received my pre arrival and pcc request so hopefully everything is good.

Good luck.

Swall

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
hey i am problem i need to apply for pcc my wife has got ex husband name in the passport what should i do.do i need to change my name in her passport or leave it like this

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
hey i am problem i need to apply for pcc my wife has got ex husband name in the passport what should i do.do i need to change my name in her passport or leave it like this
I don't think having ex name on passport can be a problem. You can just have her name on PCC.

Ann.S.

Feb 11, 2021
Hi guys , so when background check starts then there will be a pcc request ? We had the interview done on March 7th , remedical letter on the same day and pre arrival letter the next day . But background shows " not started " and we didn't get pcc request .

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
my friend pcc in india has the husband name on it .if pcc is issued it will have her ex husband name on it.
Have you check PDF form https://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/downloadEFormStatic?

This is from government website "For applicants requiring changes in present address or addition of spouse name (due to marriage post-issuance of passport), can submit present address proof document and marriage certificate and in such cases, change of particulars in the passport is not required. ".

They can provide PCC even when there is no spouse name on passport. Given that you can provide with documents like marriage certificates. In your case you can ask to exclude spouse name from PCC by providing with necessary documents.

Other option would be to get PCC from police station.

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
This is what it says on the letter
Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the (Embassy, High commission, Consulate) at the address indicated below.
High Commission of Canada Visa Section P.O. Box 5209 New Delhi 110021, India