+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hey Devmtl

when you got medical request which date.

I guess you are like me just stuck will pre arrival after interview.
one thing i don't understand half of them are getting pre arrival and medical in one go.and half of them are getting pre arrival and then re medical request
Remedical request is triggered by the immigration officer who took interview. I witnessed remedical request sent on the day of interview, only because my interviewer noticed my application or else they just update you interview status and it goes to their pile. after medicals or before medicals that has no difference in application processing. We are all at waitlist to be picked by our immigration team to clear our background check and provide DM/PPR.

As everyone wanted, I also thought wait is over after interview request letter received, after login to new portal it gave me clear picture. Hope this helps you.

Prayers that we all should soon get DM/PPR.

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hello All, I got my interview done on March 9th, 2022 at High Commission New Delhi. Pre Arrival came the very next day. There has been an update on Ecas stating “we sent you the medical instructions on March 9th, 2022”, but I haven't received any email yet. Is there anyone in a similar situation? Hopefully the application is approved.
Please check your GC key account or your representative. Medical request letter is needed for you get appointment. You will get only 30 days to take medicals, without that your application will not move further

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
Hey Devmtl

when you got medical request which date.

I guess you are like me just stuck will pre arrival after interview.
one thing i don't understand half of them are getting pre arrival and medical in one go.and half of them are getting pre arrival and then re medical request
Received medical request on 22-Feb

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
just received update, interview scheduled for next month. What does it mean by book your test for DNA sample collection? Is this by default error saying that your interview is scheduled?

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hello,

Does anyone know how to get PCC certificate asap in Chandigarh , I received a letter today and they have given us 30 days to respond. My husband went online to schedule for PCC and the date we are getting is after 1 month. Not sure if there is any alternate.

theprabhsingh

Dec 6, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Doc's Request.
14-04-2022
AOR Received.
11-10-2019
File Transfer...
16-12-2019
Med's Request
27-11-2019
Med's Done....
20-11-2019
Interview........
02-03-2022
Passport Req..
22-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2022
LANDED..........
09-06-2022
Hello,

Does anyone know how to get PCC certificate asap in Chandigarh , I received a letter today and they have given us 30 days to respond. My husband went online to schedule for PCC and the date we are getting is after 1 month. Not sure if there is any alternate.
Hello, please visit your nearest SAANJH KENDRA in your area, they will give it to you within week, PCC is also vaild from your local POLICE STATION,

theprabhsingh

Dec 6, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Doc's Request.
14-04-2022
AOR Received.
11-10-2019
File Transfer...
16-12-2019
Med's Request
27-11-2019
Med's Done....
20-11-2019
Interview........
02-03-2022
Passport Req..
22-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2022
LANDED..........
09-06-2022
Hello,

Please check this IRCC site for more information about PCC which are vaild for PR applications
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/india.html

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
We also got date for interview

We both did love marriage without consent of parents but we didn't take permssion from court as well as we haven't disclose our marriage to them

Let me tell does it work

We have all the proofs of our relationship like 7 year chat as well as western union receipts.

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
We also got date for interview

We both did love marriage without consent of parents but we didn't take permssion from court as well as we haven't disclose our marriage to them

Let me tell does it work

We have all the proofs of our relationship like 7 year chat as well as western union receipts.
All the best for your interview.

we also did marriage without consent from both parents. Completed interview and got prearrival also. Timeline in signature