+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

jasperJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
lol how do you know they are not moving 30 files a month? probably they are, not everyone share details online on forums like these.

In addition to your theory, i have two more.

theory #2
NDVO is just bombarded right now. Based on trends in excel sheet, every month around 50% spousal sponsorship applicant are from India. Way more than any other country

theory #3
Preference is being given to economically better candidates. For example, candidates who have higher education like Masters and all. Have work experience which can benefit canadian economy. Between age of 25-30. No kids. etc.

Reactions: bassi4

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
lol how do you know they are not moving 30 files a month? probably they are, not everyone share details online on forums like these.

In addition to your theory, i have two more.

theory #2
NDVO is just bombarded right now. Based on trends in excel sheet, every month around 50% spousal sponsorship applicant are from India. Way more than any other country

theory #3
Preference is being given to economically better candidates. For example, candidates who have higher education like Masters and all. Have work experience which can benefit canadian economy. Between age of 25-30. No kids. etc.
I fully agree that not everyone posts online ... so even if a small percentage of applicants is posting in this forum .. we hardly see any movement in 10-15 files every 3 months, which number is quite small as compared to the members of this forum.
I also agree with your first theory, the number of applicants from India is way higher than other countries, which means IRCC need to increase their resources for handling the excess cases. Making people wait for months on is not the solution. More workload means we need more workers and its true for every workplace not just embassy

Spousal sponsorship is not about economic strength ... its only about reuniting families... they have other programs for economic stability ... spousal sponsorships cannot be judged based on economic preference because this program doesn't have that requirement. The only mandatory requirement is a genuine relationship(plus BCG,security+criminality checks), so education doesn't even come in the way for a spousal sponsorship application.
You cannot test a kindergarten kid as per the syllabus of Phd grade,,,,not because the child cant do it .. its because that is not the requirement

Last edited:

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Anyone from Aug or Sep'19 AOR got their pre-arrival yet?
I am Aug 6 applicant, no PA yet.

Filed moved to NDVO - nov 6
AOR 2 - Nov 22

Exactly 2 months by today, I am getting worried now, planning to apply for notes.
Don't know how long I am going to wait like this, seriously its a painful period.

Any August applicants still waiting with AOR2 ?

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I fully agree that not everyone posts online ... so even if a small percentage of applicants is posting in this forum .. we hardly see any movement in 10-15 files every 3 months, which number is quite small as compared to the members of this forum.
I also agree with your first theory, the number of applicants from India is eay higher than other countries, which means IRCC need to increase their resources for handling the excess cases. Making people wait for months on is not the solution. More work means we need more workers and its true for every workplace not just embassy

Spousal sponsorship is not about economic strength ... its only about reuniting families...they have other programs for economic stability ... spousal sponsorships cannot be judged based on economic preference because this program doesn't have that requirement. The only mandatory requirement is a genuine relationship(plus BCG,security+criminality checks), so education doesn't even come in the way for a spousal sponsorship application.
You cannot test a kindergarten kid as per the syllabus of Phd grade,,,,not because the child cant do it .. its because that is not the requirement
I agree! More applications means, IRCC need to appoint more employees, waiting is not the solution.

Applicants who applied with us have completed process since their applications were processed by Mississauga office. I even know applicant from November got PPR a week before (my colleague)., which is 2.5 months to get PPR.

jasperJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
I agree! More applications means, IRCC need to appoint more employees, waiting is not the solution.

Applicants who applied with us have completed process since their applications were processed by Mississauga office. I even know applicant from November got PPR a week before (my colleague)., which is 2.5 months to get PPR.
We should all get together and sign a petition online. they should issue work permits or visitor visas when the file is transferred to local visa office.

Reactions: Ksirikon and Benina

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017

AOR 2 - Nov 22

Exactly 2 months by today, I am getting worried now, planning to apply for notes.
Don't know how long I am going to wait like this, seriously its a painful period.

I am Sep 3 applicant...file moved on nov 12...though the AOR2 date is same Nov 22.. it is disheartening to see that even May applicants waiting for PA and PPR. May god please help us all and i hope NDVO puts more resources to expedite the process so that everyone could meet their loved ones and stay together.

Jay990

May 25, 2019
Does any May applicant got the PPR? I am the June applicant received Pre-arrival Letter on Nov. 19 but no PPR yet. Do not know, how much more needs to be wait!!!!!!!

May6applicant

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Does any May applicant got the PPR? I am the June applicant received Pre-arrival Letter on Nov. 19 but no PPR yet. Do not know, how much more needs to be wait!!!!!!!
Still waiting and hoping it will be today, tomorrow, day after tomorrow, next week then next month! Wait is on! I am may 6th applicant. Pre arrival nov 19th. Just waiting!:oops:

kk321

Jan 10, 2020

AOR 2 - Nov 22

Similar timelines.My daughter's Application AOR2 in NDVO on Nov 22, nothing yet.

Nsdhillon

Jan 22, 2020
I may applicant got pre-arrival letter on 28 nov. Don't know hows they picku

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
Still waiting and hoping it will be today, tomorrow, day after tomorrow, next week then next month! Wait is on! I am may 6th applicant. Pre arrival nov 19th. Just waiting!:oops:
I hv same timeline as u.me and my husband are in so much stress.we both behvae like we don't have anything to talk. I want to go India meet him. But work doesn't allow Hollidays..

Reactions: May6applicant

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019

AOR 2 - Nov 22

I DIDN'T EVEN GET AOR2
i am an August applicant too,
my file moved to ndvo in november too, please tell how you get AOR2 , mine just added line2 in gckey,