+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
According to me you file is approved not sure why they haven't send you PPR, I have seen many posts, New Delhi have no pattern.

Files are still pending from 2018 and 2019 many people who filled in 2020 have already received everything.

Send them email and see if they response.
Thanks for the reply Sophie. I already sent them a mail and received a generic reply saying that my application is in progress.

Reactions: Manupoudel

BobbyinON

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
windsor
Category........
VISIT
OK guys you were right ;- BAN will be extended. I got my flight cancelled by Air Canada which was in early June :(
Official declaration may follow soon but air Canada is cancelling all June flights
Hey, any guess on How long will it be?
coz, we booked with Air India on April 25, it was cancelled due to ban, then we postponed same day for june 2nd, again it was cancelled..Now, i'm hearing cancellation from Air Canada as well...

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hi Guys,

I received the GCMS notes today. PFB the screenshots from it which points to the possibility of my application been approved since May 2020. It also says that my COPR was generated. Can you guys please review and share your thoughts. And if my application is indeed approved since may 2019 then why have they not sent the PPR even after an year?

https://www.reddit.com/user/anki_17392/comments/n9zyi2/copr_screenshots/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

They aren't really issuing ppr to EE applicants

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for your reply, the Copr issued in the GCMS was valid up to Dec 2020. Since it has expired now, what are the implications?
Again, if you are an EE applicant, post in the EE forum - others there will likely have had similar experiences. Experiences here will be different because spouses allowed in under immediate family exemption and hence they are issuing COPRs.

That forum is here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/express-entry-expression-of-interest.54/

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hello

I received my notes today its showing interview recommended. Anyone had interview lately? or knows what's the passing rate for interviews?