+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Jagpi

Jan 21, 2021
Could you pls share what status is your Background check shows : ?

I Got my DM on Feb 8th, 2021 yet haven't received PPR
My Background check says " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
I have access to ECAs only, the morning i saw Decision made there, same day evening my agent received ppr letter, to be honest i never had look on background check.

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I am applicant July 2019 still I am waiting for any update and medical also expired. I don’t know what’s going to happen
you may order GCMS notes, raise a webform asking status of your application or reach out to MP to ask the status on your behalf or do all these. Apart from that, it is just a patience game.

Reactions: singleman

Kinndeep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
you may order GCMS notes, raise a webform asking status of your application or reach out to MP to ask the status on your behalf or do all these. Apart from that, it is just a patience game.
I did everything but no update I am June 2019 applicant, medical got expired in nov 2020

mrsBhullar

Dec 8, 2020
hello, anyone who got PPR on the 20th of February, did you get the payment-link? I received no emails even after sending them an inquiry email.