+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Priya B M

Jun 15, 2020
Thanks . I did confirm with the clinic and they said that its been almost 5 days since they updated it to cic . Now god know whats happening and when will cic update this :(
Dont worry have seen for few profiles it took 15days to update.
For me it took 12days to get reflect.

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Anyone got any update on interview? Am still waiting (one month completed) for that email from NDVO to confirm interview day and time.

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hi there is anyone applicant in 2019 July? Because I am still waiting please reply me thanks
I am July 2019 applicant. Got re-medical request last week as well as pre arrival and a request to update my pcc. All of which I already did in few days, just waiting for DM and PPR now.

Uma Reddy

Sep 14, 2020
I applied VFS webform for passport submission on FEB 21, and reminder mail on FEB 28. I have not received any payment link so far. They just sent me a mail requesting UCI number for dependent on Feb 25, for which i replied all the details same day. I also sent another request from separate email id, but I haven't received any payment link . Could anyone please suggest how to reach them. This is highly stressful

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
Question for people who received medical requests.

Did your CIC GCkey account was updated showing that you have medical request?

I just want to make sure I did not miss any email from NDVO regarding medical request.

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Question for people who received medical requests.

Did your CIC GCkey account was updated showing that you have medical request?

I just want to make sure I did not miss any email from NDVO regarding medical request.
it will update in ECAS under the principal application section when you click on in process.

It will say
We sent xxxxx xxxxxx medical instructions on xxxxx xx, xxxx. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

After you give your medical exam, and the hospital uploads it, it will then update in ECAS to say
Medical results have been received

Finally when you do pass the medical, it will be updated in GCKey to say

Review of medical results
  • xxxxxx xx, xxxx You passed the medical exam

Reactions: devmtl

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
it will update in ECAS under the principal application section when you click on in process.

It will say
We sent xxxxx xxxxxx medical instructions on xxxxx xx, xxxx. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

After you give your medical exam, and the hospital uploads it, it will then update in ECAS to say
Medical results have been received

Finally when you do pass the medical, it will be updated in GCKey to say
Review of medical results
  • xxxxxx xx, xxxx You passed the medical exam
Thank you...I see only two line in ECAS status. Is it common ?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 27, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on November 23, 2020.

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Thank you...I see only two line in ECAS status. Is it common ?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 27, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on November 23, 2020.
Yes, this is normal. The second line indicates AOR2 if this is under the Permanent Residence Application Status section

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
On GCKey, there is currently a message giving counterfoil details which I presume means that the passports have been stamped. How many days after this message can we expect the passport to be returned?