+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

rahulgajipara

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Just received re-medical request.

July 2019 applicant.

I am really excited that finally I have some update and hopefully this will lead to a dm and ppr in next few weeks.

This is the first update I got after November 2019 when my file was transferred to NDVO. More than a year of complete silence and finally some light at the end of the tunnel. 19 months total.

Only my medical was expired and everything else is valid, eligibility, security, criminality.

timeline in signature.
It looks we are in same boat. Good to hear that at least you received something from them..

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Congrats to everyone who got DM on ecas..Hoping we can get the same.We got AOR 2 and Pre arrival letter letter on 1st Feb 2021 and re medical passed on 17th Feb 2021..Looking at the trend was hoping would get DM but still nothing has been updated on ecas apart from re-medical results..Little worried,normally how much time does it take after Pre arrival letter..Does only security checks are pending after pre arrival letter?..

Reactions: Ziya K

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Congrats to everyone who got DM on ecas..Hoping we can get the same.We got AOR 2 and Pre arrival letter letter on 1st Feb 2021 and re medical passed on 17th Feb 2021..Looking at the trend was hoping would get DM but still nothing has been updated on ecas apart from re-medical results..Little worried,normally how much time does it take after Pre arrival letter..Does only security checks are pending after pre arrival letter?..

Hang in there buddy. Timeline is any cases are not same. But for you as well DM should be soon. I know the wait is bad and is killing all of us. But staying positive and calm is the best thing to do ....:)

Reactions: Ziya K

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Hang in there buddy. Timeline is any cases are not same. But for you as well DM should be soon. I know the wait is bad and is killing all of us. But staying positive and calm is the best thing to do ....:)
Yeah hopefully can get it soon..this wait is so bad...

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019

vinod886

Jun 1, 2014
Instructions on PPR almost always include option to submit direct in Canada. You send direct to eg Ottawa and it is returned, virtual landing done, eventually PR card issued, etc.

There are numerous threads where this has come up.
thank you very much

SRandhawa

Jul 4, 2018
I m June 2019 applicant I got notes in January 2021 it’s shows interview required but no date and location setup . I contacted MP he said they are still not taking interviews.
I m july 2019 applicant i got notes in January interview reqd but after that no any update about location and date .