+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sims11111

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Hello All!!!!!!! I submitted my file in dec 2109. after that i got sponsorship approval and med request. now its been 1 year and my med is expired. in dec 2020 they ask additional documents for the marriage( normal photos etc.) and it's been 2 months i am waiting for there response but they are not sending anything. no pre arrival, no re-medical. I am so stressed. does any one have idea what are they going to doing now?? my vo is ndvo. please advise.

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hello All!!!!!!! I submitted my file in dec 2109. after that i got sponsorship approval and med request. now its been 1 year and my med is expired. in dec 2020 they ask additional documents for the marriage( normal photos etc.) and it's been 2 months i am waiting for there response but they are not sending anything. no pre arrival, no re-medical. I am so stressed. does any one have idea what are they going to doing now?? my vo is ndvo. please advise.
I am in a same boat dear. I submitted my file in Oct 2019 they requested more proof of wedding in November 2020 after that nothing at all. I even contacted my MP answer is due to covid everything is backlogged

Reactions: sims11111

k_p

Feb 11, 2021
I submitted the file in Oct 2019.
File transferred to NDVO in Dec 2019.
NDVO requested for additional marriage proof in Oct 2020.
Haven't heard anything after submitting.

Reactions: Ziya K

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Timelime please. I don't see it in the signature!
Type of application: Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner in Canada

Application received at Sydney : June 27th 2019 (paper based application)

October 3rd 2019 : We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

November 1st 2019 : This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing.

Biometric Done : 9th October 2019
Medical done : October 2019 (Expired last year)