+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Olive17

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Thanks.
Is there anyone one the forum in similar situation i.e. after medical expiry, instead of the re-medical request the status changed to ' 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes'.
Yes, I have the same message.
My husband called the office yesterday and enquired about my medicals. They mentioned the file is open and they don't have much information what is happening at the Delhi office.

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
I
Thanks.
Is there anyone one the forum in similar situation i.e. after medical expiry, instead of the re-medical request the status changed to ' 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes'.
It usually means your medicals are extended!! Or you would have got the request by now!!

Reactions: AB__IND

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yes, I have the same message.
My husband called the office yesterday and enquired about my medicals. They mentioned the file is open and they don't have much information what is happening at the Delhi office.
Thanks for the update. When did your medicals expire and have you received pre-arrival?

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Hi Sonali, how did you get to know about the re-medical request? My medicals expired mid-Jan but I have not received any re-medical request. Did you get it via email?
gc key says - 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes'

My medicals expired on Jan 30, 2021
And I received an email on January 31, 2021, that, “ A message about your application is waiting for you”.
So, when I opened my GCKEY, it said “your action required” on the status bar and there was a PDF for re-medical, on the message section.
Also, on the Medical section- It changed that we have requested a medical.

Thanks

Reactions: AB__IND

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Is the re medical also similar to the first medical..do they do the same tests?..While booking do we need to mention its a remedical
Yes, it is the exact same form that they sent before, and the same procedure!!

Yes, you can mention that it’s a re-med.
Also, the clinic where we went, asked for the previous date and the previous receipt picture if we have!!

Last edited:

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, it is the exact same form that they sent before, and the same procedure!!

Yes, you can mention that it’s a re-med.
Also, the clinic where we went, asked for the previous date and the previous receipt picture if we have!!
Thanks for the reply..the ecas still says application received..Hopefully it changes to in process soon

Reactions: Sonali1990

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
just got a call from NDVO today and calling me for an interview. Any idea what will that be and what will they ask? I applied for spousal visa

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
This forum seems to be buzzing with excitement and activity from last couple of days :). I just hope someone from NDVO takes a peek and does not disappoint us.
Brace up the storm is coming ;)

Reactions: Sonali1990

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
just got a call from NDVO today and calling me for an interview. Any idea what will that be and what will they ask? I applied for spousal visa
you got a call for interview or they just told you that you are scheduled for an interview?

Did they ask you questions on the phone or they just told you that you will have to come for an interview in the future??

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
you got a call for interview or they just told you that you are scheduled for an interview?

Did they ask you questions on the phone or they just told you that you will have to come for an interview in the future??
They confirmed my DOB and told me that They will send me an email where I’ll have to come for an interview.