+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

ACRNC

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Does ndvo go by date started processing @ ndvo or application received date?
There is no system as to when does NDVO start processing. Many May, June and July applicants have files transferred and nothing after that. Some have the status "started processing". But you shall find some August applicants have already received their DMs or PA. So I really dont think there is a logical way things are being done or followed. The only thing we do know is that there is a 12 month processing time that needs to be looked at and all applicants from May, June and July would see some movement happening sometime soon as their deadline for completion nears.

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
There is no system as to when does NDVO start processing. Many May, June and July applicants have files transferred and nothing after that. Some have the status "started processing". But you shall find some August applicants have already received their DMs or PA. So I really dont think there is a logical way things are being done or followed. The only thing we do know is that there is a 12 month processing time that needs to be looked at and all applicants from May, June and July would see some movement happening sometime soon as their deadline for completion nears.
FULLY agree with this. No one knows how they work !! No seniority basis, not a firm way of handling who comes 1st>>goes out 1st as well

Kayia_bonham

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE
App. Filed.......
JULY 2018
AOR Received.
18TH JULY 2018
File Transfer...
13TH NOVEMBER 2018
Med's Request
3RD OCTOBER 2018
Med's Done....
9TH OCTOBER 2018
i think it was moved to ND in Aug. My consultant told me files submitted after me were processed in Canada. Gladly they dont need any addt doc. In notes say they are processing background check. Its like this since September. I dont even know how to react anymore. I mean I was happy first that it was moving fast then eager then angry then sad and now I'm just focusing on other things than this. Past beyond frustrated. I'm happy at least my husband is patience and very cooperative but people around us every other day they will come to poke him about application. They dont care about ndvo, all they see is oh wow they married more than year but he is still here. I bet they must have some major problems in their file. I wish there was an easy way to process files. But on the positive side this is the only onetime pain in our lives.
I totally agree with you. People don't understand how applying for a temp visa and a PR visa works. All they know is keep on asking when will you be leaving? You are still here? Blah blah blah.. it gets frustrating but there is nothing we can do but wait.
:(

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
I totally agree with you. People don't understand how applying for a temp visa and a PR visa works. All they know is keep on asking when will you be leaving? You are still here? Blah blah blah.. it gets frustrating but there is nothing we can do but wait.
this is the problem in our society, they interfere a lot in other person's life and they will keep on giving suggestions and making assumptions. Even my wife is facing similar situation, people keep on asking why are you not going to Canada. Usually a visa just take a month and all other crap

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
this is the problem in our society, they interfere a lot in other person's life and they will keep on giving suggestions and making assumptions. Even my wife is facing similar situation, people keep on asking why are you not going to Canada. Usually a visa just take a month and all other crap
Very true. People start comparing like that person went in 6 moths this person took 2 months :p

Reactions: Kayia_bonham

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I am a June applicant and still waiting for an update
It is sad to know about June :( I think they may be badly busy that's why they are not even talking to many after sending PRe-Arr It used to be 3-7 days after pre -arrival but now many are waiting more than a month. God knows whats happening there why in such a lower gear speed

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
It is sad to know about June :( I think they may be badly busy that's why they are not even talking to many after sending PRe-Arr It used to be 3-7 days after pre -arrival but now many are waiting more than a month. God knows whats happening there why in such a lower gear speed
Yes... I am still waiting for pre-arrival or any good updates. It's been 2 months now that file is transferred to NDVO and complete silence since then. Tbh, it's very frustrating.