+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I guess you should be straight .. tell them what we have the evidence we already submitted.. now its your duty to find out these evidence are genuine or not ? we sent all stuff what we have !! If you have a still question please let us know..

Say like that do not scare from them.

I an so stressed , we are living in this modern era and its so stupid have to explain our relationship over and over.

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
This is not to dishearten you, but I have seen this happen to every couple who had a private marriage in the absence of family. NDVO gives much importance to wedding rituals and a traditional ceremony in the presence of relatives. Usually it's a direct interview in most cases, but you are lucky they are giving you a chance to prove it with documents first, which is way better than an in person interview. You must convince them the best you can... I don't know how much is sufficent... better consult the threads where people have gone through similar situation. DO NOT delay or ignore this .. and don't think you are alone .. I have read many posts that were same... It's very common and officers review each file from every possible angle in such cases. Good Luck
Thank you so much for your response but i can't believe once you register the marriage it should be official and NDVO doesn't believe their own system.

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
You should
- explain why no one was invited to the wedding
- explain why you guys have not seen each other since the wedding
- maybe get a letter from his parents since they now know
- send phone logs, chat logs
Thank you for your response.

Swall

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
I am in the same boat my is second marriage and it was very low profile.My next balance forward dare on file is Nov 20,2020 i am sure i will receive the same message from IRCC.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
I am in the same boat my is second marriage and it was very low profile.My next balance forward dare on file is Nov 20,2020 i am sure i will receive the same message from IRCC.
what is very low profile ?? what kind of message you mean ? can. you share it plzzz

Last edited:

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
What happened with the passports of those with dependents? any updates?