+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
I AM SEPTEMBER 2019 APPLICANT, RECIEVED PPR....BUT THEY HAVE ASKED ME TO SEND MY PASSPORT TO INDIA.
I AM LIVING AND WORKING IN KUWAIT, I HAVE DONE MY MEDICALS AND BIOMETRIC HERE IN KUWAIT. VFS KUWAIT DONT HANDLE WITH VFS INDIA.
HAVE ANY ONE FACED THIS SUITUATION, MY TIME IS TICKING. CAN SOME ONE THROUGH SOME LIGHT HOW TO HANDLE AND WHOM TO CONTACT.

HAS ANY ONES MEDICAL UPDATE, AS MY MEDICAL IS DONE IN 20 DEC 2019.
Brother, I am just trying to help out as much as I can from my own experience. I mentioned earlier I was in same situation in Australia. Passport letter is in same generic format sent to everyone. My passport letter also mentioned Vfs India but I simply took it to Melbourne VFS and they accepted it without any question. I got a stamped passport back in 5 days. So if there is a Canadian Consulate where you reside, they will stamp it. Just go to VAC and give it a try. They are doing this courier thing because VACs are closed in India. If they are open at your place just walk in or book appointment if needed. Take your passport and letter, the agents know how to deal with it. Dont sit and wait. Simple go to the place where you gave biometrics and they know what to do.

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Yeah? I had 5 FIVE ghosts. After 4th ghost was file in process. Means 4 times just looking at my wife's photo??? :oops:
@Phalos your file is not getting processed at NDVO so the number of ghost updates you get vs anyone else in this group (whose files are at NDVO) will be irrelevant for comparison.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Brother, I am just trying to help out as much as I can from my own experience. I mentioned earlier I was in same situation in Australia. Passport letter is in same generic format sent to everyone. My passport letter also mentioned Vfs India but I simply took it to Melbourne VFS and they accepted it without any question. I got a stamped passport back in 5 days. So if there is a Canadian Consulate where you reside, they will stamp it. Just go to VAC and give it a try. They are doing this courier thing because VACs are closed in India. If they are open at your place just walk in or book appointment if needed. Take your passport and letter, the agents know how to deal with it. Dont sit and wait. Simple go to the place where you gave biometrics and they know what to do.
+1

akashskaria

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
I don't think NDVO is going to issue ay
R u not second marriage ?
I think we are not receiving an update because our medicals have expired and they are in the process of requesting an extension for it. Probably we will here something good by end of this month or next month. Fingers crossed. You can always order GCMS notes too...

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
after AOR2 Oct 24 its complete silent ....:(

Completing one year mark on 8 Nov

Little worried

Any idea guys what can be next ?

_Hotshot

Aug 22, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Med's Done....
29-12-2019
Hello everyone.. I called ndvo in afternoon ...after 18 mins I was able to talk to the attended..from her talk..I came to know that every file is different from other.. though it comes under spousal sponsorship..so as per I thing there is nothing like batches in month..it is just random from may,aug,oct..etc .. correct me if m on wrong track
How was you able to reach NDVO? I have been trying for reach for a long time now, but no response only automated messages.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
How was you able to reach NDVO? I have been trying for reach for a long time now, but no response only automated messages.
There's an option where u can talk to an operator by pressing 0. But she really gives generic replies. She herself said that she doesn't have any access to info/files. But u can give it a go. Good luck.

_Hotshot

Aug 22, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Med's Done....
29-12-2019
There's an option where u can talk to an operator by pressing 0. But she really gives generic replies. She herself said that she doesn't have any access to info/files. But u can give it a go. Good luck.
Thanks. Will give it a try.