Passport request Nov 13

Reactions: DepNG

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi kugzi
Same as you I also haven’t got any update after file transfer to New Delhi
Hi,
I also have the same time, file transferred mail on Nov 5 and no update since then.

Roughly seeing the latest post I guess in 13 to 14 days(from file transferred date) we may receive aor2(probably by next week).

Reactions: Kugzi

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Did you get an email that your file will be transferred to NDVO or the file has been forwarded to NDVO for further processing? Can you post just the content of the email received?
Hi,

Does it make difference in application, is transferred and forwarded are different ?

Please explain

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Application received March 18
Apr April 16
biometric may 14
Medical may 15
Medical pass may 20
Application moved to NDVO June 17
Additional documents requested June 19
Prearrival sep 5
Decision made Oct 25
Passport request Nov 13
Hello Gingersunny,
Passport requested through email or GC key ? I didn't get prearrival , what is this but i had interview on october 31st and decision made was on November 6th on Ecas . After this no updates
Thank you

Gkahlon

Oct 10, 2019
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
2 may
File Transfer...
22 aug
Application received: April 29
AOR : June 12
SA: July 2
BR: June 24
MR: June 25
BR done : June 25
Medical done: June 28
Medical passed: July 1
File transfer to NDVO: July 25
Starting processing at NDVO : July 29
Pre Arrival: Oct 15
DM and Passport request: No update
Have u received your DM or ppr?

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Hi,
I also have the same time, file transferred mail on Nov 5 and no update since then.

Roughly seeing the latest post I guess in 13 to 14 days(from file transferred date) we may receive aor2(probably by next week).
Yes, but looking at the timelines for others I am guessing the PPR for us should be around March or April.

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Application received March 18
Apr April 16
biometric may 14
Medical may 15
Medical pass may 20
Application moved to NDVO June 17
Additional documents requested June 19
Prearrival sep 5
Decision made Oct 25
Passport request Nov 13
Do you know when was your ECAS updated for AOR2? I am surprised that they asked for additional documents in 2 days after the file transfer.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hi,

Does it make difference in application, is transferred and forwarded are different ?

Please explain
I received email saying my file WILL BE transferred to NDVO.
I don't exactly know when was it forwarded or is it still waiting here in Mississauga.
May be I can get an idea from ECAS started processing line and I don't expect ecas to be updated so soon.
So I am just sitting here in dark without any clue

Indian_Soil

Apr 12, 2019
My file same like yours hello brother I wanna ask one thing do you have any red flags in your application like visa refusal or second marriage ??? Please reply bro
I dont know how to check A RED FLAG but if i answer to your question then I have no visa refusal and its my first marriage .

Indian_Soil

Apr 12, 2019
Hi
Did you receive email saying your file has been transferred to NDVO or they will be transferring it?
Because I received an email saying my file will be transferred to NDVO. Its been 8 days nothing after that.
Neither my ecas shows any update.. So I don't exactly know when was the file transferred.

I am May 23 applicant and received a very late file transfer. Almost 6 months

Anyone in the same situation? Can I expect a second email when CPC-M actually transfer the file
Hi,
Your ECAS will update after 10 to 12 days after the file is transferred to NDVO. Check line No. 2